I found a starter kit for $6 free shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
lol yeah it can't be too high of quality if they're selling them for $6 and shipping for free I guess. But yeah it could maybe be a good back up, or a stocking stuffer for a smoker you're trying to convert...

...not saying this to rag on ya BUT, I couldn't think of a worse thing to do to a smoker you are trying to convert...give them a crappy kit, that won't work past morning, yeah, that will impress the heck out of them...we are already fighting the "crap" perception of the under performing rips sold all over the internet, mall kiosks and gas stations, etc...instead, buy them a Volt kit of a Riva kit or a???? May cost ya a bit more but success is not free...there is always to a cost to be born in all things!!!!!!!!!!!!
madjack:2cool:

Clinton

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
NorCal - The place to be!
...not saying this to rag on ya BUT, I couldn't think of a worse thing to do to a smoker you are trying to convert...give them a crappy kit, that won't work past morning, yeah, that will impress the heck out of them...we are already fighting the "crap" perception of the under performing rips sold all over the internet, mall kiosks and gas stations, etc...instead, buy them a Volt kit of a Riva kit or a???? May cost ya a bit more but success is not free...there is always to a cost to be born in all things!!!!!!!!!!!!
madjack:2cool:

I can see your point. A cheap unit would just damage a smokers perception of 'e-cigs'. I'd have to agree.

I just posted this 'cause I thought I found a good deal, and somebody might be interested.

Peace

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
I did a write-up on a 5 dollar kit (4 bucks each if you buy 10 or more) not too long ago. It was exactly like my first kit which ran me $30. I'd say if you're looking for something cheap to hand out, there's some 510 low end kits in the $10 range if you look around (MadVapes has a disposable kit that is actually rechargeable).

Here's that review on the super cheap kit The e-cigarette: Not quite a review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread