The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I Found Another Vaper!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Trilly, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trilly

Trilly Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2011
    Derbyshire, UK
    OK, this may sound a little strange but up till last friday the only vapers I knew in the flesh were the ones that I had converted.

Well, last week our photocopier at work broke and I booked a repair call out, the guy that turned up was let in by a colleague so I was vaping away when he entered my office, I was ready for all the usual questions people have when they see me but was a little speechless when all he asked was if it was ok if he vaped too.

We chatted about devices and juice, he started vaping nearly 2 years ago and stuck with the same kit, wasn't aware of the new stuff or fun flavours so I pointed him in a few places including here.

I had forgotten all about it till he popped in this morning with his new gear and juices, he was impressed and just wanted to thank me for opening his world a little more.

2. unirevolt

unirevolt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 9, 2011
    MD
    Yeah, it's great. A year or so ago, I might have run into 1 random vaper a month. Now it's like 1 or 2 a week. There will soon be 3 shops open in a 10-15 min radius of my house, with 1 being a vendor here on ECF

3. Zanza

Zanza Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2011
    Switzerland
    Same same here: the only vaping people I see are the ones I had converted to.... Most of them came back to cigarettes BTW :ohmy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.