What was in it.....

2014-03-27 19.17.51.jpg

Time to get infected :2cool:

revco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Missoula, MT
Huh, that's identical to my first order from NT! I mean, exactly, even the 30ml upgrade to Virus. Weird. Only problem with mine is that none of them were big enough!

Do let us know what you think. After a month and a half, I can comfortably say that Betelgeuse is my hands down favorite. That and grape ape. Oh, and sometimes CB...or CLS after a month of steeping. Oh yeah, can't forget Bedrock...missing something..oh yeah, and Frenella. Just win, I tell ya'...all of 'em.

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
View attachment 320162

What was in it.....

View attachment 320167

Time to get infected :2cool:

Killer first order! Similar to my first except I had The Doodle instead of Gravity and I foolishly didn't get The Virus until 2 days after my first order arrived. Like most of us, you may notice that they get better and better with time. The Virus took a month to start to open up for me and now that it's been 6 weeks it's like a whole different animal. It's like a pet that loves you more and more the longer you own it.

They also mix incredibly well. I mix GCD with Custard's Last Stand to soften the cinnamon and it rocks.

JimmyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO.
Awesome! I'm glad the bottles arrived safe and sound!!

Yessir...Thank you!

The purple bag...and Christmas comes early.....:rickroll:

Love it when Christmas comes early for sure.

Killer first order! Similar to my first except I had The Doodle instead of Gravity and I foolishly didn't get The Virus until 2 days after my first order arrived. Like most of us, you may notice that they get better and better with time. The Virus took a month to start to open up for me and now that it's been 6 weeks it's like a whole different animal. It's like a pet that loves you more and more the longer you own it.

They also mix incredibly well. I mix GCD with Custard's Last Stand to soften the cinnamon and it rocks.

Yeah, I missed Doodle in this round...there will be another order shortly :D

Been trying to get infected today....just not happening yet...might be my gear, tried it in a Kanger PT3 w/adjustable airflow at 8.5W, while there was flavor I think I was expecting more. Moved on from there to a re-wicked w/yarn coil...still not bad, but wanted a bit more. Was getting a lot of caramel flavor but was thinking there should be others. Decided to re-wick w/cotton the Patriot rda...now we're getting somewhere :) though 18mg in the dripper is fun :blink: while I was at it had to add a little CLS to the mix....NOW WE"RE TALKING!! :headbang: smoooooooth! Also tried some gravity today...that one is interesting in the flavor mixes I like that one. Need to get me some more rda's to swap flavors around.... or just keep layering them and see what I get :D

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Been trying to get infected today....just not happening yet...might be my gear, tried it in a Kanger PT3 w/adjustable airflow at 8.5W, while there was flavor I think I was expecting more. Moved on from there to a re-wicked w/yarn coil...still not bad, but wanted a bit more. Was getting a lot of caramel flavor but was thinking there should be others. Decided to re-wick w/cotton the Patriot rda...now we're getting somewhere :) though 18mg in the dripper is fun :blink: while I was at it had to add a little CLS to the mix....NOW WE"RE TALKING!! :headbang: smoooooooth! Also tried some gravity today...that one is interesting in the flavor mixes I like that one. Need to get me some more RDA's to swap flavors around.... or just keep layering them and see what I get :D

18mg H1N1 is really well pre-steeped right now also... it'll continue to evolve, but it's been through the cycle. It's not a panacea, but it does take some time and experimentation with devices before you get that "A-ha" moment. Keep experimenting with it, it'll pop and then you'll scratch you head and ask "where you been hiding." :matrix:

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
Yeah, I missed Doodle in this round...there will be another order shortly :D

Been trying to get infected today....just not happening yet...might be my gear, tried it in a Kanger PT3 w/adjustable airflow at 8.5W, while there was flavor I think I was expecting more. Moved on from there to a re-wicked w/yarn coil...still not bad, but wanted a bit more. Was getting a lot of caramel flavor but was thinking there should be others. Decided to re-wick w/cotton the Patriot RDA...now we're getting somewhere :) though 18mg in the dripper is fun :blink: while I was at it had to add a little CLS to the mix....NOW WE"RE TALKING!! :headbang: smoooooooth! Also tried some gravity today...that one is interesting in the flavor mixes I like that one. Need to get me some more RDA's to swap flavors around.... or just keep layering them and see what I get :D

It took me a full 4-6 weeks before I understood The Virus. I really don't think it was the equipment for me. I'm loving the hell out of it on the same simple equipment that I first tasted it on. I assumed it was steep time at first, and it may be that, but now I'm thinking that it's just such a different liquid that I had to 'learn' how to taste it.

It's kind of like when new people move to Louisiana and try boiled crawfish for the first time and can't quite understand what they're tasting. A year later they can't wait for the next crawfish season to start and they have their favorite places to eat it staked-out. It's just so different that it takes a few tries to wrap your head around it. H1N1 was like that for me. At first I thought it was nice, but not exceptional. Then it clicked (and MAN did it click!) and it became a big favorite. Now I love it nearly as much as Custard's Last Stand.

I actually went on the website a couple hours ago to add a bottle of it to my cart and saw the short run Peanut Butter Cookie. Kent threw another wrench into my plans. My refill of The Virus will have to wait. The Peanut Butter Cookie is too tempting! I mean, how can I pass up a peanut butter flavor from Nicoticket?!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
It took me a full 4-6 weeks before I understood The Virus. I really don't think it was the equipment for me. I'm loving the hell out of it on the same simple equipment that I first tasted it on. I assumed it was steep time at first, and it may be that, but now I'm thinking that it's just such a different liquid that I had to 'learn' how to taste it.

It's kind of like when new people move to Louisiana and try boiled crawfish for the first time and can't quite understand what they're tasting. A year later they can't wait for the next crawfish season to start and they have their favorite places to eat it staked-out. It's just so different that it takes a few tries to wrap your head around it. H1N1 was like that for me. At first I thought it was nice, but not exceptional. Then it clicked (and MAN did it click!) and it became a big favorite. Now I love it nearly as much as Custard's Last Stand.

I actually went on the website a couple hours ago to add a bottle of it to my cart and saw the short run Peanut Butter Cookie. Kent threw another wrench into my plans. My refill of The Virus will have to wait. The Peanut Butter Cookie is too tempting! I mean, how can I pass up a peanut butter flavor from Nicoticket?!

I like your analogy about how it 'clicked' for you for no apparent reason... and my experience was the same. Honestly, we almost scrapped The Virus because we were suitably unimpressed with it... and then... *POW* something happened. Now it's my ADV. I don't know what the rhyme or reason it - it defies logical explanation - and it certainly doesn't happen to everyone... but The Virus is one of those where we inevitably get a few negative reviews on the website (which we approve, mind you)... and then we'll get a message 4-6-8 weeks later asking to retract or revise the review. LOL I know, strange, but true. I think some part of it is because it mutates so much - changes flavor profiles. If the first time you pick it up it isn't in sync with your buds a the time, it'll certainly give you that "not what I was expecting" experience... but then you set it down, pick it back up an hour, a day, a week, or a month later and it's like you are picking up an entirely different liquid. LOL

JimmyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO.
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong not giving up on The Virus, I am sure it will pop eventually. I guess I was expecting to be an instant thing. I have noticed some subtile differences even in the short time I've had it.
I didn't see it listed on the web site is TV a high wattage or better at lower? I am normally around 8.5W.
Have been playing with CLS and find that quite nice in flavor FOB can only imagine as it ages. Gravity is pretty tasty too, killed a PT mini of that today :D

Definitely see more NT joose. In my cabinet in the near future.

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong not giving up on The Virus, I am sure it will pop eventually. I guess I was expecting to be an instant thing. I have noticed some subtile differences even in the short time I've had it.
I didn't see it listed on the web site is TV a high wattage or better at lower? I am normally around 8.5W.
Have been playing with CLS and find that quite nice in flavor FOB can only imagine as it ages. Gravity is pretty tasty too, killed a PT mini of that today :D

Definitely see more NT joose. In my cabinet in the near future.

The personal sweet spot in terms of wattage is highly subjective, right now I have my RM2 (atop a REO Grand) clocked at .78ohms (vertical microcoil) and I get predominantly tobacco with periodic hints of cinnamon, chocolate, maple, peanuts, coffee, caramel, and... anise? Knowing what's in the liquid, I have learned to just stop wondering why it tastes like that and just enjoy the vape. LOL

EDT: This is from the current batch of H1N1 - it's very fresh (less than 2 weeks old). I always test the new batches for consistencies sake - you'd think I'd always vape well steeped liquid, but the truth is, I mostly vape it fresh because I like to QC.

Last edited:

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
The personal sweet spot in terms of wattage is highly subjective, right now I have my RM2 (atop a REO Grand) clocked at .78ohms (vertical microcoil) and I get predominantly tobacco with periodic hints of cinnamon, chocolate, maple, peanuts, coffee, caramel, and... anise? Knowing what's in the liquid, I have learned to just stop wondering why it tastes like that and just enjoy the vape. LOL

EDT: This is from the current batch of H1N1 - it's very fresh (less than 2 weeks old). I always test the new batches for consistencies sake - you'd think I'd always vape well steeped liquid, but the truth is, I mostly vape it fresh because I like to QC.

justification....love it :p

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
Has anyone tried Nicoticket's "Bedrock"? My ADV has been a flavor called Starburst from a local shop and they've revamped the ingredients, which I don't like, so I'm thinking about buying a 50ml bottle of Bedrock to replace it.

I have. It's definitely worth getting. I can't stand Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA cereal and I like Bedrock. It's not a fruity flavor, more of a candy but you actually get a taste of the milk and even some crumb like flavor that makes it fun as hell to vape. I don't understand why I like it when I can't stand the cereal. Somehow it just works. For fans of the cereal it must be ridiculously good. Gotta say, it's a strong flavor. If you don't like really strong flavors you may want to either dilute it with unflavored eliquid or steep it for 2 days with the cap and drip tip off. It really explodes on your tongue. Not in a bad way, but if you're used to soft flavors it can be a crazy experience.

Nicoticket doesn't actually make Bedrock. If you like Starburst the vendor that makes Bedrock makes a Skittles eliquid called Prism that you may want to sample.

KineticMind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2014
Georgia
I have. It's definitely worth getting. I can't stand Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA cereal and I like Bedrock. It's not a fruity flavor, more of a candy but you actually get a taste of the milk and even some crumb like flavor that makes it fun as hell to vape. I don't understand why I like it when I can't stand the cereal. Somehow it just works. For fans of the cereal it must be ridiculously good. Gotta say, it's a strong flavor. If you don't like really strong flavors you may want to either dilute it with unflavored eliquid or steep it for 2 days with the cap and drip tip off. It really explodes on your tongue. Not in a bad way, but if you're used to soft flavors it can be a crazy experience.

Nicoticket doesn't actually make Bedrock. If you like Starburst the vendor that makes Bedrock makes a Skittles eliquid called Prism that you may want to sample.

Awesome, thanks for the review! The Starburst flavor I've been using isn't very subtle, so I'm not too worried about a flavorful liquid. I'll start with a small bottle of the Bedrock, and I'll definitely look for a bottle of Prism too, and see how they compare to the Starburst. If I like either, or both, just as much, I'll definitely be ordering some good sized bottles to keep as an ADV.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Has anyone tried Nicoticket's "Bedrock"? My ADV has been a flavor called Starburst from a local shop and they've revamped the ingredients, which I don't like, so I'm thinking about buying a 50ml bottle of Bedrock to replace it.

Awesome, thanks for the review! The Starburst flavor I've been using isn't very subtle, so I'm not too worried about a flavorful liquid. I'll start with a small bottle of the Bedrock, and I'll definitely look for a bottle of Prism too, and see how they compare to the Starburst. If I like either, or both, just as much, I'll definitely be ordering some good sized bottles to keep as an ADV.

I'd just echo what CA said - definitely not lacking in flavor. Spot on with regard to the flavor, maybe a bit strong on the lime - definitely very "citrusy". I don't know how they did it, but it tastes like the cereal. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread