Status
Not open for further replies.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
So I ordered the wife a new Grand (her third) and RM2 for Christmas. I got delayed at work and couldn't get the mail today so she signed for the package and promptly called me to chew me out for ordering myself another Grand. When I got home for work she handed me the package and said she wanted to see what color it was, so I had no choice but to let the cat out of the bag.

Needless to say she loves it and immediately rolled herself a 1.2ohm coil and now she is in heaven. Now I gotta figure out something new to get her for Christmas......

Here is the required pic! :)

pink.jpg

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
I have plenty of xmas paper in the basement. I would have grabbed a sheet and some tape wrapped it up and said. You tell me xmas morning.

Here sweetie, wrap your own present...... That would have been classic and I would have been in the dog house for the next 2 months.....

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The pink was not listed on his website. I just sent Rob a PM asking if the color combo was possible and had a Paypal invoice in my inbox a few hours later. Talk about great customer support!

Thanks! Rob is great like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread