I guess it's time to say hello and quit just reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Welcome aboard. I smoked for over 30 years and still am amazed at how vaping has kept me off them. There is a ton of good info here - for as simple or complicated as you want to get. I like the fact that vaping can be great and simple. I think everyone is still learning as more and more new vaping gear and ideas happen. :)

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I agree. Vaping is way better than smoking. I smoked for 30 years and I thought I would die smoking. Nothing worked for me to quit. Since vaping I have actually tried to smoke an analog a few times and just couldn't. The vapor sucked, the draw was tight, and the flavor was nasty! Seriously, I never thought I would think that of an analog. I used to worship them. lol. Now I look back at all the years and life experiences I had while smoking, and I just want to kick myself! I can't believe I actually was hooked on them. My thinking this is a miracle to me. :D

Hi there and welcome! Most importantly, congratulations! :toast: Since I'm fairly new to vaping also, your comments made me go oh, yeah, I know exactly where she's coming from! I have only graduated from "just screw on the carto" to "wow, I can fill my own cartos" and "double wow, look at all these juices I can get!" So for now I'm just having fun w/that. I've done a lot of carto-sniffing as well, when I couldn't remember which juice was in which carto. I did buy some colored end-caps & tried to associate them with a flavor (green for menthol, pink for strawberry, etc.) Inevitably, I would end up topping off a carto w/the wrong juice, but found that made for some interesting (and tasty!) flavor combinations :)

Vaping is so much more fun and wonderful and yummy than smoking ever was - what was I thinking all those years? :facepalm:

hnyb0210

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
PA
I agree. Vaping is way better than smoking. I smoked for 30 years and I thought I would die smoking. Nothing worked for me to quit. Since vaping I have actually tried to smoke an analog a few times and just couldn't. The vapor sucked, the draw was tight, and the flavor was nasty! Seriously, I never thought I would think that of an analog. I used to worship them. lol. Now I look back at all the years and life experiences I had while smoking, and I just want to kick myself! I can't believe I actually was hooked on them. My thinking this is a miracle to me. :D

It is absolutely a miracle! That's the only way I can describe it. I walk past people smoking now, or even look @ cig butts on the ground and think ewwwww, I can't believe I did that for so long! My car doesn't smell, my clothes and hair don't smell, I'm not busy trying to hide the fact that I smoke from a whole bunch of people, and the list goes on. Of course I'm now "hooked" on vaping, but I will take that any day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread