I haaaate the USPS, A girl can only wait patiently for so long...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfly

Sep 16, 2010
Colorado
So I ordered my brand new pv last wednesday and it shipped out that next day. 2-3 day priority mail. So you'd think I'd be enjoying it by now. Especially since it shipped from a place that's fourteen hours away by car.
But nope not yet, when I track it there's nothing, hasnt been an update since the 17th. I finally called the post office and get to a regional sorting facility and they finally tell me it got stuck somewhere and sent back to the original post office. Omg yet another reason I hate using the mail system. I would have willingly paid ten more dollars for a better delivery company but there wasn't another option. The people at the company are kinda trying to help me out by calling the same place I did to figure it out. But he never got back to me. At least they did say they're looking into using FedEx in a week or two, lol.

Ive placed 2 orders with them in a week, I hope the 2nd one doesnt have the same issue!

I guess im just impatient to get it and get off these darn stinky analogs!!

Butterfly

Sep 16, 2010
Colorado
At this rate Im thinking my spare atty, battery, cart's and pcc will make it before my starter kit. lol
At least Ill be able to piece one together then! But no instruction sheet, so Ill def be checking the forum for help.
But if the juice makes it before any of the actual parts arrive, oh man!
I feel like a little kid whose christmas present got lost in the mail..

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Bummer, Butterfly. Did you get a tracking number?

EDIT: Never mind. I re-read your post. (grin)

Once you finally get vaping maybe they will find it and get it to you. I know how you feel. I've waited many times and I look out the window every time I hear a car engine stop and start off again!

Last edited:

t9c

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2010
Houston
Sorry to hear it Butterfly! I feel your pain, cuz it happened to me on my very 1st order too!! I even chased down my postman a few blocks away to ask him wut up? In the rain no less. I was furious with the USPS. Turns out I had to wait a total of 2 weeks and the supplier sent me a replacement on him. The PO never did find it. My mailman suspected it was stolen at the facility. I give him a big Thank You every time I get a new box from him! After 2 weeks of hell, I had more than enough resolve to never smoke again, I tell ya!

spider362

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Raleigh, NC

At least they did say they're looking into using FedEx in a week or two, lol.

FedEx is also starting to use USPS to deliver some of their items called FedEx SmartPost. I ordered some 2011 calendars for Christmas presents and they shipped via FedEx but were delivered by USPS. You can tell if FedEx is shipping via USPS if the tracking number is 91#################### (22 digit number, start with '91')

FedEx SmartPost - SmartPost - SmartPost Shipping

So, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Funny. I was posting yesterday how I liked USPS and hated FedEx. I placed three orders last Tuesday. Two for juice one for an eGo. The eGo was shipped the day I ordered it. The juice was mixed and shipped the next day USPS. I received both juice orders on Friday. My eGo came today...even though it shipped a day earlier.

I have no idea why last week USPS was faster and this week they're slower.

Butterfly

Sep 16, 2010
Colorado
Well I just found out my package went to Illinois and sat there for 4 days before they sent it to Springfield MA! What the hell Massachussets is not on the way to Colorado.
ow my 1st order wont arrive until after the subsequent orders.
My ejuice is arriving today, and the spares I ordered should be here by friday.
Jeeeeez I just want my new gadget, hahaha.
Ive been smoking more just from the stress of tracking and calling post offices.

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
ive heard of others having similar problems with routing of usps...but me on the other hard...I love usps...especially priority mail! Any time i use it i get my stuff in 2 days...even from cali to NY!!!!!! I think it depends on if you live near major postal centers and if your near big cities and usps routes...all of my mail gets routed through rochester first which is about 45 min away so when it gets to rochester i always have it the next day 100% of the time...i have used ups and fedex and honestly...they are slower in my area...no lie...so i think it depends where you live...

I am sorry to hear about your misfortunes! Hopefully it works out ok! and dont wait til the last minute :) i know its hard sometimes...but just dont do it with juice because other stuff can usually wait...but if your low on juice....well thats risky business! I stalk my postman ll the time...i hear of people complaining of the usps tracking also and it always works GREAT FOR ME!!! regardless of firstclass or priority...i always see the rochester arrival the day befopre and it is always here the very next day! priority is usually a little better but i always get good tracking with first class too..i guess mail arrival is a subjective thing also!

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
here is actually tracking for my first class package that should be arriving today :) !!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 days total to arrive using first class!!!!!!!

Out for Delivery or Available at PO Box, September 22, 2010, 9:31 am, BUFFALO, NY 14224
Sorting Complete, September 22, 2010, 9:01 am, BUFFALO, NY 14224
Arrival at Post Office, September 22, 2010, 7:41 am, BUFFALO, NY 14224
Processed through Sort Facility, September 21, 2010, 6:32 pm, ROCHESTER, NY 14606
Acceptance, September 20, 2010, 2:33 pm, WESTERVILLE, OH 43081

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread