i have a legal disclaimer card. anyone want a photocopy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssbenss

May 29, 2010
fort worth,tx
they recently started selling the Gamucci e-cigarette in a lot of the murphy usa (wal mart gas stations) over here in Fort Worth. a sample (one time use, lasts 300 uses) costs around 17-20 bucks and comes with a plastic card that states that the electronic cigarette is not in breach of the law banning smoking in public areas.

i carry this around in my wallet so when people tell me to put it out, i just hand them the card and they allow me to vape wherever i go

if you want, i can photocopy it and send all of yall one.

the card clearly states :

Legal Disclaimer - Smoking Health Act Ban

(a)'smoking' refers to smoking tobacco or anything which contains tobacco, or smoking any other substance, and
(b)'smoking' includes being in possession of lit tobacco or of anything litb which contains tobacco, or being in possession of any other lit substance in a form in which it could be smoked.

The Gamucci Electronic Cigarette is not lit and smoke is not produced, it is a process of evaporation and is simply a HARMLESS VAPOR. As a result of the above, there is no breach of the Smoking Health Act Ban in using this product.

and then on the back it has the same statement in 4 other languages:French,Arabic, and 2 other languages that i cant figure out.

IF YOU WANT A COPY OF IT MSG ME AND I CAN GET YOU ONE!

subperceptual

Apr 6, 2010
Mesa, AZ
Post it or send a copy to me - I will recreate it in a few different ways and repost so that we can have a few more options for printing them out.

If anyone is willing to chip in on printing costs I would always be game to creating a few more hand-outs and going through someone like overnightprints to have them made - then dole them out free of charge to forum members (or better yet - supporting vendors who can pass em out with orders).

Oh... dang... I suppose I could make that offer to vendors... so if any of you like the idea of giving your customers some info cards and other collateral material - branded of course - I will be more than happy to design them for you.

We talk about doing this kind of thing so often - but I can't seem to find anyone actually doing it.

ssbenss

May 29, 2010
fort worth,tx
A lot of vendors also include a card like this in their packages. (V4L is one of them). But, a good idea and a generous offer on your part ssbenss!

BTW, WHAT is that in the bun on your avatar? :confused: VERY cute!! :) Is it a little chicken?

its a baby chicken sandwich (lol) i thought it was hilarious and since i couldnt find any photos of me on the computer i decided to use it as my default.

chewy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2009
United States, MD
  • Deleted by Lightgeoduck
  • Reason: posting personal email address

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
  • Deleted by Lightgeoduck
  • Reason: posting personal email address

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
Posting your non-obfuscated email in a forum as busy as this is a sure way to get a lot of spam! :ohmy: I'd recommend either PM'ing it or editing it by adding some spaces and/or breaking it up on multiple lines, and/or adding extra symbols that must be removed, etc. The spambots might be smart enough to recognize spelling out "at" instead of "@" and "dot" instead of "." - but that would at least help prevent it a bit too.

RE: The OP's avatar, it's a literal Chick-fil-A !! They should use that as their logo! :laugh:

Last edited:

darkmenace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2010
North West England
Posting your non-obfuscated email in a forum as busy as this is a sure way to get a lot of spam! :ohmy: I'd recommend either PM'ing it or editing it by adding some spaces and/or breaking it up on multiple lines, and/or adding extra symbols that must be removed, etc. The spambots might be smart enough to recognize spelling out "at" instead of "@" and "dot" instead of "." - but that would at least help prevent it a bit too.

Just what I was about to say.

your mailboxes will soon be full of adverts for ....../ ...... and offers of breast enlargement...

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread