I have a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
I use coolfire z50with zlide one month and a little bit more....last 24hours I get a spitback like very small droplets...I use 0.8stock coils and I changed 2 times and still I get spitback from all the time....I see that the mod shows they are 0.78ohm and 0.80ohm and every puff changes between those 2....I guess doesn't really matter cause I have seen change in the past but usually it was stable after a while and usually from 0.80ohm up to 0.86ohm...anyways I changed coil and I feel like maybe my mod has an issue and the power it outputs it's not correct??? I tried pump up the voltage but still get a small spitback but not gurgling ....it's like the coil don't get hot evenly even tho I changed 2 already this never happens before :( i am on vacation and but when I go back I will try one more coils I guess can't all 3 be bad coils? Or can? I dunno...I wonder if there is any secret software reset or anything like that...I will take it to the store if continue like that they said i got 3months warranty....I like this little mod tho I hope it's just the coils veeeeeery bad luck or something.

Edit: wew...I guess my mod is fine cause the 4rth coil now works properly I guess was very bad luck even tho the coils I used wasn't from the same box anyways all good now :D

Last edited:

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
What was the VG/PG ratio of the juice you used?
I was using 60vg cause I had a bit of trouble of using 70vg that I prefer...I am also puffing a lot and I have mention in another thread that in my opinion 70vg is a little hard for those coils...but now that I use rtas and I learn more about wicking and vaping in general I realise that innokin prebuild coils are fine cause to be able to make a coil to wick high pg and high vg at the same time it's not easy...and ofc the cotton density can't be 100% same always I guess :D all good

Reactions: hittman

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
People say rebuildables are a waste of time. But drop-ins are a utter waste of money and are often more frustrating than rebuilding and wicking. Don't get me wrong, I use both :D

Sinc

Glad it wasn't your mod, at least.
People say rebuildables are a waste of time. But drop-ins are a utter waste of money and are often more frustrating than rebuilding and wicking. Don't get me wrong, I use both :D

Glad it wasn't your mod, at least.

I agreeeeeeeeee
Now I use the hallvape md and I had my troubles with that also...I think rtas make u struggle a bit at first but then it's all good and better vaping experience....I was not lucky with my first rta had flaw from factory but ok hahahaha I worked it out...and I have my coolfire z50 zlide on the side cause it's small and and the tank protect the glass Soo it's my "rugged" tank now I am sure gonna need it....it has nice design also :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread