440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Hello
I am kinda hoping someone can help me out here. I have grasping issues with my hands and the only box mod I have found that helps is the Eleaf iKonn 220 TC Box Mod but I have not been able to find a replacement for the one not working right now. Anyone that can help is appreciated.
If the fire bar on the iKonn is what makes it work for you, there are a number of other mods that have that feature. I prefer that ability to just squeeze versus push a button myself. Like the iKonn, many are out of production but can be hunted down.

Do you need a dual battery mod for your style of vaping or would a single battery work as well?

PodVaper

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2019
Asia-Pacific
Hello
I am kinda hoping someone can help me out here. I have grasping issues with my hands and the only box mod I have found that helps is the Eleaf iKonn 220 TC Box Mod but I have not been able to find a replacement for the one not working right now. Anyone that can help is appreciated.
Perhaps, the new Innokin Kroma 217 with whole panel as fire button ? I belive there some other's out there both from Innokin and Aspire like the Aspire Finnix (kinda panel fire button).
A review from Matt From SMM on YT.

be well,

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Without knowing some important specifics, if you vape under 75W I'm going to recommend the Aegis Max mod with a Molicel P42a 211700 battery. The Aegis max mod has rubber on the body which may help with your grip. The button also has a protrusion so it's easier to push with less effort than flat battery buttons. Weight is about 140 grams/5 oz without battery.

There's also the Innokin Kroma 217 mod. It has a fire bar, not a button, but it's heavier. Same 75W limit as above and recommend using the Molicel P42a battery. Weight is about 150 grams/5.3 oz without battery.

I'm suggesting these single 21700 mods because I have no idea if you truly need a dual 18650 mod or if you merely like the battery life on them. A single 21700 will be smaller and lighter usually and the battery life is still pretty good (4000mah on the P42a).

KatlandKat

ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2012
    Vancouver Island BC Canada
    If the fire bar on the iKonn is what makes it work for you, there are a number of other mods that have that feature. I prefer that ability to just squeeze versus push a button myself. Like the iKonn, many are out of production but can be hunted down.

Do you need a dual battery mod for your style of vaping or would a single battery work as well?

KatlandKat

ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2012
    I prefer dual as have already matching sets. I like the added weight of two batteries so when on my power wheelchair I can feel it on my lap when it slips. Dual problems here. If you can link an available box mod that would be appreciated. Running into a lot of bad sites trying to find the items I am looking for. Also looking for Aspire Mini Nautilus tanks or replacement parts. Much thanks for getting back to me.

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    Eleafus shows the iKonn 220 in stock but I'm not sure if they ship to Canada. It might be worth a try! Eleaf iKonn 220 with ELLO Sub-Ohm Starter Kit - Eleaf USA

Here are a few dual 18650 mods with fire bars that I'm aware of:
    Innokin Proton
    Smok - Procolor, T-Priv, Arcfox
    Wismec Predator
    Aspire Speeder
    Wotofo Flux

This is a single battery but heavy enough to qualify:
    Innokin Kroma R

I have the Speeder, Flux, Predator and Procolor and all have worked well. I don't know which vendors have availability and ship to Canada but this is a good start for the hunt!

Reactions: zoiDman

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Links are to Fasttech in China - a legitimate retailer. Expect 2-8 weeks for delivery. If you don't want to buy from CHina, use the links for the best specifications and pictures in the business. No fake manufacturer's pictures, real pictures. You won't find many Aspire products on fasttech as they have a very bad relationship with Aspire.

$58.44 GeekVape Aegis X 200W TC VW APV Box Mod - authentic / 5-200W / 100-315'C(200-600'F) / 2*18650 / IP67 waterproof at FastTech - Free Shipping

$48.78 GeekVape L200 Aegis Legend 2 200W VW APV Box Mod - authentic / 5-200W / 2*18650 / IP68 at FastTech - Free Shipping

KatlandKat

ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2012
    Eleafus shows the iKonn 220 in stock but I'm not sure if they ship to Canada. It might be worth a try! Eleaf iKonn 220 with ELLO Sub-Ohm Starter Kit - Eleaf USA

Here are a few dual 18650 mods with fire bars that I'm aware of:
    Innokin Proton
    Smok - Procolor, T-Priv, Arcfox
    Wismec Predator
    Aspire Speeder
    Wotofo Flux

This is a single battery but heavy enough to qualify:
    Innokin Kroma R

I have the Speeder, Flux, Predator and Procolor and all have worked well. I don't know which vendors have availability and ship to Canada but this is a good start for the hunt!

Thank you so much, checking with them now over shipping to Canada and how much. Thanks for the info as I am not out and about much and deaf so finding new products that work for me is a major challenge. That and the costs are racking up with shipping from pretty much anywhere. Thanks again :)

KatlandKat

ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2012
    Links are to Fasttech in China - a legitimate retailer. Expect 2-8 weeks for delivery. If you don't want to buy from CHina, use the links for the best specifications and pictures in the business. No fake manufacturer's pictures, real pictures. You won't find many Aspire products on fasttech as they have a very bad relationship with Aspire.

$58.44 GeekVape Aegis X 200W TC VW APV Box Mod - authentic / 5-200W / 100-315'C(200-600'F) / 2*18650 / IP67 waterproof at FastTech - Free Shipping

$48.78 GeekVape L200 Aegis Legend 2 200W VW APV Box Mod - authentic / 5-200W / 2*18650 / IP68 at FastTech - Free Shipping

I just checked both the box mods and both look good. I have dealt with fasttech a number of times and happy to deal with them again if I can pick the right one
    Thanks for your help and links as it is very difficult for me to keep up with current items that are not pods.
    Again thanks :)

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

KatlandKat

ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2012

I just ordered the Aegis in green. First green seen that wasn't florescent green so pretty darn happy. Thank you so much!

KatlandKat

ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2012
    Two 18650 batteries weigh about 90 grams and one 21700 battery weighs about 67 grams. This may be helpful when your main criteria is weight.

According to Eleaf, the Ikonn weighs 134 grams. So with 2x18650 batts installed, you're looking at about 224 grams.

Yeah, I know, That is why looking for a dual matched set box mod for the added weight of the batteries. I have some Eleaf 200 iKonn but find them a little too light for my comfort. Thanks :)

• Informative
    Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    A little late. But here is another Dual 18650 Mod with with a Side Fire Bar.

Innokin Proton 235W TC Box Mod (Link Removed)

Not sure if the Toggle Switch would work well for you verses Dedicated Up/Down Buttons? But I thought I'd throw it out because I think Innokin usually makes Good Stuff.

Last edited:

KatlandKat

ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2012
    A little late. But here is another Dual 18650 Mod with with a Side Fire Bar.

Innokin Proton 235W TC Box Mod

Not sure if the Toggle Switch would work well for you verses Dedicated Up/Down Buttons? But I thought I'd throw it out because I think Innokin usually makes Good Stuff.

Tried the link but it set off Norton on my computer. I'm good though with the one I have ordered thanks to all that helped out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread