I have joined the family!! New Reonaut here

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryce704

Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Lambertville
Hello I thought I would introduce myself since everyone around here is so nice. I've been vaping for three months and have tried a lot in the short time and I am finally satisfied. The Reo just completes me lol. I am in the process of selling my other stuff. I received a Reo grand and a Reo 18490 in a trade here on ecf. They have been glued to my left and right hand since. I use super shorty cartos at 1.7 ohm and attys at 1.5 ohms both work great. After reading super x drifters thread on rebuilding the reomizer 2.0, I plan on getting into that sometime, but for now I'm just enjoying these two Reo's.

here they are

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
welcomegroupgmiley.gif

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Bryce, welcome aboard bro! I'm glad you found that thread helpful :)

If there is anything I can do to assist you make the move into RBing A's, just let me know. I found it to be so easy and the quality of the vape / lack of dependence on carto / atty vendors is well worth the investment.

Glad to have ya boss :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Those look nice!
I have a friend that would go nutz over the green, it's her favorite color but she gets a little carried away with it.

I think that Super-X guy is a salesman for the RM2 ?
;)

:toast:
I know, right?
I'm a salesman for easy, practical and exceptional. The RM2 is that. I also like to help people get as good a vape as I do. No chance of ever going back to Marlboros with a vape this good!

:) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread