'I have never had a MOD before'- contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright folks, the "I dont have a backup PV" contest was soooo well received that we thought you might enjoy another one.

This is for a vapestack midi (thanks for the correction Luckylulu!)

Its silver, has 2 batteries and I can throw in a charger.

IMG00779-20110803-1703.jpg
IMG00780-20110803-1703.jpg
IMG00777-20110803-1702.jpg

I am sorry the pics are so small.

This is a true PIF mod, it was PIF'd to me, by someone it was PIF'd to, and so on- SO- lets keep the spirit of giving going-

Do you want to try a mod out? have you never tried anything else other than a ciggarette sized PV? what do you think would make this one work for you? Tell us about it!!

I would like to see someone who just hasnt been able to take that leap into moddom yet.

Good Luck ~~
OH and I will include some vanilla custard cupcakes with buttercream juice to the winning PIFer!!

AND I will add a custom carto/atty/cartridge/driptip holder- It will hold 50 of whatever you want to fit in it!!
I call it my 'perfect shot carto holder' :) its made of black plastic and is very compact, but also washable, and with holes in it so a leaking attie/carto doesnt ruin the rest of them or make a huge mess!

IMG00780-20110803-1703.jpg

IMG00777-20110803-1702.jpg

IMG00779-20110803-1703.jpg

Last edited:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
chelle2, there IS a 1.5ohm atty on it, but I dont know how long it will last!! so THANK YOU! :)

But, yes, an entire kit, everything you need to use the mod in your mailbox!! :)

Well, I just ordered some GREEN LR atty's, so I hope the winner likes GREEN! :D I'll throw in a new drip tip too cause I'm feeling so dang nice today!

joeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2011
Babson Park, Fla
I'll bite. I started 1 year and 3 months ago with a mini e cig and 10 months in went to a bigger batt. and now that i am on the forum wanna try a mod. I think I'm like all others who want less hassle. At least I'm not changing batts all the time. I'm looking for more in my vape experience and it sounds like a mod is the way to go. Put me in the hat. Thanks

Sethari

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I have never tried a mod. The closet I’ve ever come was seeing one on display in a shop in Richmond, VA. I’ve lost count of how many times people here have told me that mods are a whole different world of vaping from my 510/eGo. I’d like the chance to explore that world. Thanks to a complete lack of experience and exposure, I can’t really say if this is the perfect mod for me. It looks small enough to not offend my delicate sense of aesthetics. :)

Either way, thanks for doing this! You rock.

BryanL

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2011
Bellingham, MA
I've never tried a mod, but I convinced the wife to let me order an Echo... Since I will be ordering a shiny new toy tomorrow I will not be entering (everyone needs new toys, not just me)
This is another wicked example of the pure awesomeness here in PIF! You guys and gals are awesome, like vinegar on French fries! Good luck to all!
Glad you went with Green, best color ever!

Bluemoonjo

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2011
Missouri
I've never had a mod, but I've been curious about them. A battery lasting almost all day definitely sounds tempting.
I use an 808 Volt batteries and cartos. It works great, and I stopped smoking real cigarettes from the first time I used it. So I haven't been able to understand what makes mods so much better. I guess that's why I haven't been brave enough to spend the money on supplies for a different setup. All the options and stuff sounded hard, still does kinda lol. Was really easier for a newbie to pick out a battery and cartomizer.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
My entry: I have never had a mod. I have always wondered what it would be like to have *lightning strikes me*

Where are my hipwaiters?...it's getting "deep" in here....LOL...you're nose just grew 3ft.

Mods are a whole new experience when it comes to vaping. Being a "true" voltage device, this little mod will blow you away and it gives you comfort in knowing that you won't ruin your batteries when you use low resistance.

Not an entry.........

Tasiamay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2011
Phoenix
I've been a PAD (plus a few more) smoker for about 12 years now. A friend recently let me try a Volacano Inferno and I was hooked. I have been vaping about 2 weeks now.

I researched quite a bit on the forums here and had my heart set on the XShaler (in emerald green) and a Vape-o-Matic Liquinator (with green o-rings & green tank tints) ... but alas working for a Non-Profit Animal Welfare agency told me I couldn't justify spending the money for it.

So ... I settled on an eGo-T system in emerald green :)

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I've been a PAD (plus a few more) smoker for about 12 years now. A friend recently let me try a Volacano Inferno and I was hooked. I have been vaping about 2 weeks now.

I researched quite a bit on the forums here and had my heart set on the XShaler (in emerald green) and a Vape-o-Matic Liquinator (with green o-rings & green tank tints) ... but alas working for a Non-Profit Animal Welfare agency told me I couldn't justify spending the money for it.

So ... I settled on an eGo-T system in emerald green :)

I'm liking all this green talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread