'I have never had a MOD before'- contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnorager

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2011
Layton, UT
www.electronicstix.com
I have never had a mod before and like I said in "I have no back up pv" contest, I only have one ego battery that is on its very last breath I'm just anticipating the moment that it stops working all together. Not having a back up pv is bad enough, but not even having a back up battery is much worse. Money is real tight now and gettin juice is hard enough so I just don't know what ill do when my ego hits the sack. Thanks for doing these contests I think they are just amazingly generous, I hope one day I can have the luxury of posting my own PIF. Thanks .
:)

Dauyd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
Wisconsin
I guess I'll throw my name in the hat. I've been vaping for a couple of months now with a Riva 510. Still trying to find the sweet spot on carto-atto- clearo-tanko- whachamacallit- izers. Nickel and diming myself to death buying stuff, and the postman is getting ready to file a restraining order on me.

Always wanted to try a mod, never seen one myself, but just can't quite get up the nerve to drop the cash on one when I just know that the next x-omizer is going to be the one that makes everything work just right.

This thing looks really slick- and best of all, I can run through all the stuff that I've already tried- without having to order it all again! This might save my marriage- and my postman would than you, too.

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
I've never had a go on a mod, I've done alot of digging around, looking at mods and a lot of drooling. The few times I've gotten the courage to sit down and attempt to make one have failed, very badly. Mostly due to having only stuff I could find around the house, cause money is crazy tight around here, and I'd rather have a weeks worth of hamburger helper than be dying of hunger with a awesome mod... (that's the right answer right? health over "toys"? sometimes I wonder...) but also because I get nervous and over complicated things and talk to myself out loud half explaining what I'm doing and half talking about what it would be like to have a robot to do this for me, which gets me weird looks from my mum and brother. I mean that part isn't so bad, it's kind of funny, until they stare intently at me trying to figure out what I'm mumbling about.

caveman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
Waco,Texas
I've never tried a mod as well. I have a kgo kit and its been pretty good to me. I'm looking at mods (if I can ever afford one, but even with two jobs the bills stay stacked haha) I work two jobs so the battery life would be super great for me, also I feel like a mod would just feel better in my pocket lol. PIF is so amazing I've never seen a communitt like this in any forum :)

plussss green is my favorite color evvver haha...my shoes,half my shirts, all my hats, a decent portion of all my tattoos are green :p

Last edited:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I've never had a mod. I am certainly interested in upgrading my e-cig experience tho! I love to look at the threads that have pictures of all different kinds of e-cigs. I only have the kinds that look like cigarettes. I don't have a lot of $ so I can't really splurge on something fancy. I would love to give this a try. Thanks for the great contest!

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. You knowwww.. I PIF'd this mod to Q4 maybe 4 - 5 weeks ago because SHE'd never had a mod.... and now she has a turbo. I don't know what this means, but I have a feeling that the vapestack may have some kind of "Gotta catch 'em all" type spell on it.

The winner should be cautious. Hide all credit cards.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
Same story as most I guess ... Just haven't taken the plunge ... Now that I am supporting 3 vapers (My mom can't work due to back problems now, and my dad barely makes enough to keep food on their table) I have given up half my 510 batts. My ego popped about 2 weeks ago..meh...I still have plenty of 510 batts to get me by, but half the fun is finding that elusive "perfect vape". I would love to give this little guy a home for a while (and 3 vapers would get to use it, just sayin). Thanks Quittin for a great little PIF contest and anyone who visits PIF already knew you had a giving heart. Good luck to all!

lion6255

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2011
Central Virginia
I haven't owed a Mod or tried one. I have a limited amount of funds as with everyone and have been "window" shopping trying to figure it all out so I won't make a mistake and waste my Vaping budget.
I watch the classies trying to decide which may be right. I like the smaller metal ones just little this one. I don't believe I would like the wooden or the box style ones but don't really know.
Thanks for the chance to try one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread