• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I Have returned (not reanimated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
:laugh:
That's funny. We should add "typing skills" to our list of Human Confirmation Tests. So simple, yet perfect. Here I was thinking of all sorts of elaborate tests involving restraints, biblical questions and cheese eating...

I'm actually no dreadfully good at typing... or spelling... So we couldn't really use either of those as test. I'm also not certain how how having biblical knowledge of me in restraints factors into things.

Last edited:

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
OK, I think I've figured this out. The restraints are simply to keep the potential zombie from harming the rest of the team. The biblical questions are to test out the potential's verbal skills, rather than actual bible knowledge. I suppose you could just ask questions about pop culture instead (Who shot JR?)... And the cheese apparently, is just to give the interviewer something to snack on between questions. As for typing skills... I imagine a zombie could only type this: [-q09eid idrck .. So, even those with poor spelling and typing skills could manage to pass unless they'd had too many beers...

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
Just to whom it may concern.... my frequent absence currently is due to working 2 full time jobs for the nest few weeks

Thank you for the update. I was beginning to think that after checking back in you decided you didn't like us after all...
Sorry you have to work so much.
But really, you'll probably have lots of free time after May 21st if those folks are correct about the world ending... jus sayin'
:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread