I Just Don't Understand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

addicted4life

Mar 30, 2010
Somewhere
madvapes.com is so UNDERRATED. They have the quickest, cheapest shipping I've seen from an e-cig supplier and their quality is excellent. Not to mention the prices overall are extremely competitive. Why are there so few posts related in the supplier forum to this company? I'm pretty much solely recommending them from here on out...

Disclaimer: I'm not in ANY way affiliated with this company. I'm just extremely happy with the service they provide!

mods: Post limits are overrated. I've been viewing this forum for over a year, but just started posting. I guess I'll get over it soon.

Happy vaping! :)

Cricker

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Northern Virginia
I dont believe they are underrated at all.....

Ive ordered from them, loved the very berry, although the white choc almond wasnt enough for me, made a gret base to experiment with. And the disposable 510's I got I am still using three months later.

Im planning on building one soon and I will get my parts there. I just think there is a plethora of options is all. It's all good for the community

addicted4life

Mar 30, 2010
Somewhere
I dont believe they are underrated at all.....

Ive ordered from them, loved the very berry, although the white choc almond wasnt enough for me, made a gret base to experiment with. And the disposable 510's I got I am still using three months later.

Im planning on building one soon and I will get my parts there. I just think there is a plethora of options is all. It's all good for the community

He tossed the very berry into mine and I'm loving it. I'm not a "fruit" person at all, but damn this stuff is good. I just picked up 2 disposable 510s as well for 2 people who want to try them out. I'm working on trying to get a local bar/club to start carrying e-cigs in their machines instead of regular cigs, since you can no longer smoke inside due to the ban.

Glad to hear good reviews on the disposables!

addicted4life

Mar 30, 2010
Somewhere
Nice to see more Virginians in the mix. I keep perusing their site cause I hear good things about them but haven't had their inventory match what I need to order at any given time, lol.

Yeah, their inventory lacks sometimes, but I'm overall happy with their service and supplies. What part of VA are you from? I'm in Northern VA (Loudoun County)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread