I just got my order.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AprilRain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2009
Oklahoma City
:thumbs: Ohh, I got mine too! Ordered Friday afternoon.. here today! Can't beat that with a stick! I love, love, love my new pretty purple manual pt... and my shiny blue xl manual battery to replace the one that the PUG chewed up... heheheh It's better than Christmas!

Watching hoarders makes me freak out and throw stuff away. The thought of living like that is just HORRIFYING to me. :-x

Michelle43

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
North Dakota
:thumbs: Ohh, I got mine too! Ordered Friday afternoon.. here today! Can't beat that with a stick! I love, love, love my new pretty purple manual pt... and my shiny blue xl manual battery to replace the one that the PUG chewed up... heheheh It's better than Christmas!

Watching hoarders makes me freak out and throw stuff away. The thought of living like that is just HORRIFYING to me. :-x

Too funny! When I watch hoarders I find myself cleaning during the commercials.:oops:

lizziebith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Austin, TX
My Mom is a hoarder -- it's a very difficult disorder to treat. :( That's all I can say about that...:cry: except that watching that show sometimes gives me hope for her.

I got four packages today but not from V4L (I buy almost everything online: electronics, media, shoes...I love it!) -- but my order isn't due until Th or Fri!;)

edit: LOL my abbreviation for Thursday gives the "throat hit" tip!

flying low

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
San Mateo, CA
nope, you're not the only one. i save mine so that i can send stuff to people on the forum .. i've got a large stack. came in handy for my recent move too (detest moving :mad:).

Curious....

Am I the only one who is very careful when opening the bubble bags....and saving them? I can't for the life of me think of when I would need them. But waste not want not... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread