Just wanted to share how elated I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiwen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Michigan
brat! <3 please help me find sweet tart. dyin' ova here.

:p actually jen, that's all my friend vapes. Well, that mixed with bobas. After he read that Ben mixes the two he started doing it too. I know he buys the 100ml bottles of both, but he is out of bobas. I'll ask him when I get to work tomorrow if he has any sweet tart left and if so see if I can get ya hooked up.

No promises though, I don't know if he has any left, but he should, he doesn't vape it on it's own and only mixes 1/4 to 3/4 boba's. The math says he should have plenty left ;)

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk 2

Michael James

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2012
Montgomery, AL
that I struck a deal for 15ml gj and 30ml boba's in the classifieds. Neener Neener. :p

Got 100ml of 24mg extra flavor from the classies a couple weeks ago so the good ol #1 finger to you as well. :vapor:

And got my eBaron Pro in today, I think I like it more than my ZAP and that's saying a lot.

Chiwen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Michigan
Got 100ml of 24mg extra flavor from the classies a couple weeks ago so the good ol #1 finger to you as well. :vapor:

And got my eBaron Pro in today, I think I like it more than my ZAP and that's saying a lot.

Lol, well ya got me beat, but than again at least I'm still doing better than most here right about now.

Btw, a couple weeks ago!? Holding out on us are we!? Lol

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
I keep hearing about this Boba's stuff, but a search hasn't really helped much... what is it? Is it like the best juice ever or something? Will it make me 10 years younger and a few wrinkles gone? LOL

Hi CandyTX,

When you first try it you will probably not like it, then come back to it 2 weeks later and think "wow, I didnt notice that the first time." The End.

~BW

mirthmgr

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
www.kevinkratzke.com
I'm feeling super lucky that I've still got about 30mL left in my last bottle of Boba's. I also just made the wonderful discovery that I had a bottle of Dreamberries in my box o' vaping sundries (a Doctor Who lunchbox). I'm usually not too much of a fruity-vape fan, so I had actually never tried it before; it was a free gift with my last order. I decided to give it a try this evening, and I am on my second 1.5mL fill. I don't know if I would make it an everyday vape, but I think I'm going to have to include some in my future orders to have as a change of pace. It should go great with my morning oatmeal. :)

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
I keep hearing about this Boba's stuff, but a search hasn't really helped much... what is it? Is it like the best juice ever or something? Will it make me 10 years younger and a few wrinkles gone? LOL

It's so good, it won't make you look better, it'll make everyone else look better! Kinda like beer goggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread