I just purchased an Aegis GeekVape Legend but I don't know how to close the battery lid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Sorry I didn't mean to ditch the conversation I don't stay in forums for a long time because I get bored, I just pop in here and there.

If you would answer the questions people ask you'd get friendly helpful answers & advice and probably learn about vaping.
Then you wouldn't have to ask the same questions over & over & over.

If you actually want help we need to know the answers to questions asked.
Borderline rude to ignore folks that are trying to help.

rammstein

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2014
Green Bay, USA
We get bored when certain folks ask the same questions repeatedly and apparently don't return to read the answers. Sound like someone you know? Don't be rude to people taking the time to help you.
I would have if the answer took more than a couple of moments... Jesus Christ, you are irritable... I can promise you you have nothing better to do (Because of only the types of autists that argue like you seem not to) no dis.

rammstein

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2014
Green Bay, USA
@rammstein weren't you asking just yesterday about what batteries to get? If you've gotten hold of batteries this quickly, maybe take them to the store you bought them from. I'm sure there is a store clerk that will assist you.
I have no vape stores in this small hick town, I have no choice but to order on the internet.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Jesus Christ, you are irritable... I can promise you you have nothing better to do (Because of only the types of autists that argue like you seem not to) no dis.
thumb_pot-calling-the-kettle-black-meaning-blaming-each-other-when-7981202.png

970a1431c68ae0d6adf3e301dd367255.jpg

You still haven't said what specific batteries (make and model) that you purchased, a simple question that several people have asked you to provide multiple times.

Last edited:

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I would have if the answer took more than a couple of moments... Jesus Christ, you are irritable... I can promise you you have nothing better to do (Because of only the types of autists that argue like you seem not to) no dis.

I've read your post a few times now rammstein, and I don't understand most of it.

I see a bunch of people in this thread trying to help you and I see you not answering a lot of their questions. We have all seen this happen quite a few times over the years, and it usually leads to the OP not getting the help they need because he/she didn't participate in their thread in a way that was helpful for them.

Once you start communicating with people here, even when that takes more than a few minutes, you will get help.

Best of luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread