i know it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
If you get low, you can do a 0nic mix of VG(from walmart $3) w/ some food flavoring extracts. Vanilla is pretty easy. It may not get you the nic you need, but at least you can go through the motions. Also, in the PIF social group, there is a "needs" thread. You can join the group and make a request of someone near you who might spot you some juice. The PIF group is a nice little family of friends. :) http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward/121642-pif-needs.html

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
A lot of people don't think about buying juice when they order their PV. I usually try to remind them if they're on here asking for advice about purchasing their first e-cig. If you're lucky you might find a place here VaporSearchUSA that's close. My local mall has a kiosk that sells bottles but they're expensive. It would be better than running out though. You might try that if you get desperate, or try the NY social group to see if you can find someone locally to borrow from.

ashora

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
fulton,ny
If you get low, you can do a 0nic mix of VG(from walmart $3) w/ some food flavoring extracts. Vanilla is pretty easy. It may not get you the nic you need, but at least you can go through the motions. Also, in the PIF social group, there is a "needs" thread. You can join the group and make a request of someone near you who might spot you some juice. The PIF group is a nice little family of friends. :) http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward/121642-pif-needs.html

sweet thanks..how do i join the group? if i cant find someone, i will do what you suggested. i hate the taste of analogs. even more so that theres something that taste way better!

ashora

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
fulton,ny
A lot of people don't think about buying juice when they order their PV. I usually try to remind them if they're on here asking for advice about purchasing their first e-cig. If you're lucky you might find a place here VaporSearchUSA that's close. My local mall has a kiosk that sells bottles but they're expensive. It would be better than running out though. You might try that if you get desperate, or try the NY social group to see if you can find someone locally to borrow from.

i know how to find the group. just not how to join it lol....how?

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
If you have a syringe, take the filler out of each of the carts and put them in the syringe. Put the plunger in and it will squeeze quite a bit of liquid out of them, more than you think. I had to do that when I first started. Surprisingly, the mixed flavors were pretty good.

She has KR8 cartos. Not sure it's a good idea to take the filler out on them.

ashora

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
fulton,ny
She has KR8 cartos. Not sure it's a good idea to take the filler out on them.

i agree. dont want to ruin them..i made a post in the noob area and then figured out how to join the groups lol i posted on the pif needs and put a link to the post i made..i didnt realize i couldnt go back once i started. i herd after a week cigarettes will taste horrible. not after a day! but if i have to i will go to walmart. does it matter what vanilla i get? i looooove vanilla.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
i agree. dont want to ruin them..i made a post in the noob area and then figured out how to join the groups lol i posted on the pif needs and put a link to the post i made..i didnt realize i couldnt go back once i started. i herd after a week cigarettes will taste horrible. not after a day! but if i have to i will go to walmart. does it matter what vanilla i get? i looooove vanilla.

I suggest real vanilla extract. I haven't tried imitation. If you have an asian market near you, you could get some cheap coconut, pineaple and some rum and make pina colada. I've done that before, it was really good. BTW, the VG at walmart is in the skin care section of the pharmacy, sometimes hard to find. They also have it at nearly any good drug store, and Whole foods has my favorite Now brand.

ashora

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
fulton,ny
I suggest real vanilla extract. I haven't tried imitation. If you have an asian market near you, you could get some cheap coconut, pineaple and some rum and make pina colada. I've done that before, it was really good. BTW, the VG at walmart is in the skin care section of the pharmacy, sometimes hard to find. They also have it at nearly any good drug store, and Whole foods has my favorite Now brand.

thats good to know! i wouldnt of that it would be the skin care isle. i will check the drug stores first. they are closer. walmart is about an hour walk there and and hour walk back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread