The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

i know it!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by ashora, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ashora

ashora Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    i know i should of bought a small bottle of juice with my e-cig kit. now i bought juice but two big sample packs some place else. should ship out tomorrow. i hope so running out of pre-filled carts (me and the bf are both vaping):vapor:

btw the title was supposed to say "i knew it" not "i know it" oops

2. LowThudd

LowThudd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

If you get low, you can do a 0nic mix of VG(from walmart $3) w/ some food flavoring extracts. Vanilla is pretty easy. It may not get you the nic you need, but at least you can go through the motions. Also, in the PIF social group, there is a "needs" thread. You can join the group and make a request of someone near you who might spot you some juice. The PIF group is a nice little family of friends. :) http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward/121642-pif-needs.html

3. cskent

cskent Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2010
    Ohio
    A lot of people don't think about buying juice when they order their PV. I usually try to remind them if they're on here asking for advice about purchasing their first e-cig. If you're lucky you might find a place here VaporSearchUSA that's close. My local mall has a kiosk that sells bottles but they're expensive. It would be better than running out though. You might try that if you get desperate, or try the NY social group to see if you can find someone locally to borrow from.

4. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    sweet thanks..how do i join the group? if i cant find someone, i will do what you suggested. i hate the taste of analogs. even more so that theres something that taste way better!

5. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    i know how to find the group. just not how to join it lol....how?

6. Godzilla

Godzilla Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2010
    Northern California
    You can also post a "need help please from fellow NY vapes" thread in the New Members section

7. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    great idea!! i will go do that. now i will defiantly recommend new menders to buy juice with there order!

8. LowThudd

That VaporSearch is a search engine to find retailers near you. Not the PIF. I can't remember how to join. Try to make a post, or PM one of the mods of the PIF for info. like Untamedrose.

9. Jules22871

Jules22871 Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2009
    If you have a syringe, take the filler out of each of the carts and put them in the syringe. Put the plunger in and it will squeeze quite a bit of liquid out of them, more than you think. I had to do that when I first started. Surprisingly, the mixed flavors were pretty good.

10. cskent

cskent Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2010
    Ohio
  11. LowThudd

She has KR8 cartos. Not sure it's a good idea to take the filler out on them.

12. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    i agree. dont want to ruin them..i made a post in the noob area and then figured out how to join the groups lol i posted on the pif needs and put a link to the post i made..i didnt realize i couldnt go back once i started. i herd after a week cigarettes will taste horrible. not after a day! but if i have to i will go to walmart. does it matter what vanilla i get? i looooove vanilla.

13. LowThudd

I suggest real vanilla extract. I haven't tried imitation. If you have an asian market near you, you could get some cheap coconut, pineaple and some rum and make pina colada. I've done that before, it was really good. BTW, the VG at walmart is in the skin care section of the pharmacy, sometimes hard to find. They also have it at nearly any good drug store, and Whole foods has my favorite Now brand.

14. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    thats good to know! i wouldnt of that it would be the skin care isle. i will check the drug stores first. they are closer. walmart is about an hour walk there and and hour walk back.

15. Jules22871

Jules22871 Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2009
    I missed the 808 part. No, don't take the filler out of those. It will definitely ruin them. Sorry about that rotten advice. I'll keep quiet now,lol

16. 280 ZX

280 ZX Full Member

In my Wallys, the VG is with the first aid supplies. It's a fat bottle with the word "Glycerin" written in big print.

I haven't checked here where I live personally, but people say that often head shops have ecig stuff.

17. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    that was my fault i dont think i but that i have an 808

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.