Apr 5, 2014
Hayward CA
Last edited:

03FXDWG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
East Central, Missouri
Essential Depot on Amazon or www.essentialdepot.com is where I get my PG. I buy the VG from Walmart in the pharmacy section but others have found it at Walgreens & CVS. Essential Depot has it, too but I don't use as much VG so I prefer smaller bottles to keep it fresher. For nicotine I use Wizard Labs or Nude Nicotine. For flavorings I use Wizard Labs or carefully read the labels at my local grocery store and in the micro brewing supplies at Friar Tucks.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
You can get a gallon of each for $54.45 at http://www.essentialdepot.com/servlet/the-218/1-Gallon-Veg-Glycerin/Detail and it ships fast. I know there is an initial investment but a huge difference in buying the smaller quantities. I will continue using them or my pg/vg. Good luck to you.

Essentials Depot probably is the best overall deal you'll find and the cheapest route, even with an upfront initial investment. You could end up tossing half of it and still pay less than you would elsewhere. They also post COA's on their PG/VG as well, which is nice to see. I've ordered from them quite a few times earlier in the year and everyone locally that I know orders from them as well. Shipping is generally same day or the next day.

They've been saying that the pricing is going to increase by 20% for about 8 months now, though their customer service (via live chat) seems to have no idea why that's popping up or if it's going to happen, but even if it does, it's still cheaper.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Ok thank you IL look them up but one concern I have is if the flavor will be as good as some of the shops

I've used ED quite a bit and honestly, their PG & VG is excellent so you shouldn't get an off flavor from the two chemicals themselves. That being said, flavor in general will be up to what you mix and at what %.

Comparing between vendors, I don't notice a difference between Essential Depot, Wizard Labs or RTSVapes when it comes to PG/VG; I've ordered from each of them. I still have some from each vendor and the smell and taste are pretty much identical. Unlike flavoring, there's not a massive number of produces of PG & VG, so most of it is going to be bought in bulk, relabeled and sold to the consume (i.e. you and I). As long as it's USP Grade (and theirs is), you're good to go.

As for flavor, what companies are you ordering from? There's quite a few threads for each vendor that can help out with flavor mixing (i.e. X flavor @ Y %). There's also a spreadsheet floating around which may help you a bit. It doesn't seem to be updated as often anymore, but it does give a good general start.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr..._hQ6Fu8HdEwwR2dLRUJlVjlabEN1NG1ucktuUVE&gid=0

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I was looking into getting loranns flavors

I'd recommend skipping LorAnn. The Cheesecake, Cream Cheese Icing and Bavarian Cream, IMO, are the only ones that are actually worth investing in. I'd recommend starting with TFA via WizardLabs.us (very well-known and respected company) or going with FlavourArt. TFA ranges normally go from 8-15% while FlavourArt is normally 0.5% to a max of 10%.

You can pick up FlavourArt, Hangsen, TFA and Capella's at RTSVapes.com as well. Great company to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread