I learned a lot today

Status
Not open for further replies.

what the hell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
NJ
Finally got my eGO kit and all the juice samples and accessories that I ordered.:D I'm a happy vaper now!

I learned:

1. that I don't like a strong TH. I tried a couple of flavors that had a strong TH and it made my throat sore. Not something I enjoy.

2. I like lots of vapor. Or at least a good amount of vapor.

3. I prefer sweet flavors. Some of the tobacco flavors are good (better then the stuff that came in the pre filled carts with my first e-cig) but the fruity flavors are nicer to me.

4. I need a high nic strength to curb my urge to smoke a cig. Not all the time but just when I get the urge.

5. It's not a good idea to try and test over a dozen flavors one right after the other. (major nic rush):D

6. Trying to be patient waiting for the packages to be delivered isn't easy.

7. I like the eGO!!!!!

I probably learned a few other things but can't think of them at the moment

SaigesPoppa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm a real newbee just found out about ecigs about 3 weeks ago and have been researching ever since and cozzicon your videos where very helpful.I just ordered a kr808 kit from V2cigs dot com with all the extras plus their new 4.2 battery can't wait for it to arrive!

Last edited:

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
Finally got my eGO kit and all the juice samples and accessories that I ordered.:D I'm a happy vaper now!

I learned:

5. It's not a good idea to try and test over a dozen flavors one right after the other. (major nic rush):D

Been there, done that! The day we first got our kits, we went nuts trying all the different flavors. After about half an hour, we both had pounding headaches from the nic. I think it's some sort of rite of passage, or something.

7. I like the eGO!!!!!

I just won my first eGo at the PA Vape meet on Saturday. I ADORE it. Never thought I would dig something that didn't have the cigarette feel, but the eGo kicks .... all over town.

what the hell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
NJ
#11 Stock up on e-Juice so you don’t run out and go back to analogs/
Right now I have about 125ml of juice sitting in front of me. Made up of a bunch of 3ml samples. A few 5-6ml samples, a 30ml bottle and a 16ml bottle. I also placed an order today for about another 120ml total. Within a few weeks I may order a few more samples from another supplier. I don't plan on running out!

I haven't had an analog since the eGo arrived at 10:45 this morning. Thats 7 hours now. :toast: Yesterday I smoked about 3/4 of a pack. I have 2 left in the pack and I threw them on top of the fridge for emergency if I have an uncontrollable urge that needs to be satisfied.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
Here's one I've learned - "Breaking Even" is fun to think about, but a completely useless construct.

I "broke even" the moment I realized I'd never smoke another analog. In the meantime I'm more than happy to support small vendors in their endeavors.

AMEN girlfriend!

and Ms R
Check out the Pay It Forward forums. If you run out, can't afford more, whatever... we are there to help. Lots of great folks on there will be happy to send you some to tide you over to keep you going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread