I Like Nice and Simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herb396

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
NJ
I've playedaround with a few things including the Mini Vivi in efforts to find my sweetspot for vaping and think I've found it. Got my Kgo pass thru battery with some nice and simple Vision eGo CE4 clearomizers.

The taste is great, 1.6 ml and the battery are enough to get me thru a work day and the cleaning is easy. Along with having found two staple juices I really enjoy (ICE/ICE and Fire &Ice from vape Dudes). The cool thing is I now have more than reasonable expatiations for both performance and taste, giving me the confidence each day to stay away from the cigs!!

This allows me to be in a comfortable place to now tinker and toy around with some of the more sexy set ups likes tanks and rebuilding. It was work, but a path that I needed to followed to now have the confidence. The support here is great and extremely encouraging!

Attachments

• Kgo.jpg
    Kgo.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Better have a back up tank, after a while this tank fails where the metal and the plastic are fused. It is just the nature of the two materials contracting and expanding at different temperatures. They work good for quite a while though, so enjoy the setup. I really, really like these!

And so, since I really do like these, I got some good old electrical tape and "fixed" it. And it kind of looks good on my no longer slowly oozing tank. Mine is smoke color on a black eGo battery though, so the black stripe just adds character ;)

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Better have a back up tank, after a while this tank fails where the metal and the plastic are fused. It is just the nature of the two materials contracting and expanding at different temperatures. They work good for quite a while though, so enjoy the setup. I really, really like these!

And so, since I really do like these, I got some good old electrical tape and "fixed" it. And it kind of looks good on my no longer slowly oozing tank. Mine is smoke color on a black eGo battery though, so the black stripe just adds character ;)

Easy to fix the cracks with Ambroid Pro Weld. Pro Weld is a plastic solvent, not a glue. So once it evaporates there is no residue to leach into your e-liquid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread