I lost my juice :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgm76513

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Belton, TX
I discovered it MIA during my layover in Portland. I think it may still be tucked inside that cursed seat pocket.

Those things are really lame. My AGA is bone dry and I have another 7+ hours till I get my suitcase with the rest of my juice. That's if AA doesn't lose my suitcase.

You will be missed, juice. It is going to be hard. All I can do is sit here at this "bar" and get drunk.

*tear*

Wondertwin

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2012
Texas
vadernoo_zps6826fd23.jpg

DummyMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
North Carolina
Once, on a cruise, I went on an all day excursion. It was a beach day in Antigua. I lost one Riva 650ma battery with mega dual coil carto on it & my 900 ma ego battery died. I was only about 2 months smokefree & I had nothing to vape for over 6 hours. I knew vaping was working when I didn't give in & buy cigarettes. I made it back to the ship, but boy did I chain vape after getting back. Thankfully, I brought backups to my backups!

dgm76513

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Belton, TX
As there are many discussions on this topic on this forum and on the webz, thie activity of such has been banned on US flights and imo not worth taking the chance as the benefits do not outweigh the consiquences.

Technically, you're right. But I get away with it, and I fly a lot. I guess you can say I'm not a flamboyant vaper :vapor:

dgm76513

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Belton, TX
i wonder what normal people think when they just find this stuff, or only parts, like juice, or just battery, just a tankomizer ect...

I would like to see the look on their faces. :confused:

I called the lost and found for that airline at the airport as soon as I discovered what I had done. It is now four days later with no response. Oh well, they take your money and take you for a ride in more ways than one. I'm glad I have more options as a mechanic than just working on airliners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread