I made a mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
Niagara Falls NY
I made a mistake getting rid of my main vaping stuff. I am back at work and now vaping a lot more again. I went through a 3 week period where I didn't vape much which caused me to think I could also stop vaping. Wrong!!!! I started back at work, getting equipment ready, and I found myself going to my ego more and more. I was so confident that I was done vaping that I sold my mini ProVari and Legacy. This has been upsetting to me. I realize that I rushed into it and now I will have to take my time. I will have to purchase another mechanical mod to use again. Its not just the mods I sold but I got rid of everything else, my tanks, rba's, my dripper. :( The only good part of it is that I still have not had a death stick in over 5 months.

jimmyh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
Niagara Falls NY
I am not low on funds, just I thought I had the hand to mouth habit kicked and it caught me off guard. It was a good thing I carry my ego-t with me so I avoided a complete collapse. I am out now to find the smallest and cheapest mechanical I can. I figure I pick up a mechanical and a rebuildable dripper and I am all set. I still vape 0 nic so I will just have to do this until ........ It might be a week, a month, or the rest of my life. This time I am not rushing it, after all I did smoke for 34 years so to get rid of everything in 5 months, too good to be true.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
The absolute best deal on the market is the
Itaste MVP
Ivape.net has them at $65.00 with a $10.00 coupon
For $55.00 you get the unit, charger cable , included not changeable 2600mah battery that will last two days and 1/2 due to the
effiency.

It comes with two very decent cartomizers and you can charge it with a normal Micro USB Charger.

You won't get back into vaping on something decent for less.

peacepipe

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
chicago
I am not low on funds, just I thought I had the hand to mouth habit kicked and it caught me off guard. It was a good thing I carry my ego-t with me so I avoided a complete collapse. I am out now to find the smallest and cheapest mechanical I can. I figure I pick up a mechanical and a rebuildable dripper and I am all set. I still vape 0 nic so I will just have to do this until ........ It might be a week, a month, or the rest of my life. This time I am not rushing it, after all I did smoke for 34 years so to get rid of everything in 5 months, too good to be true.

The hand to mouth problem is a major hurdle. Vaping was the only way for me to get off analogs and deal with this. I was chewing the gum and getting more nic than any vape setup at that time (many years ago) but when I realized I can get the hand to mouth fix from vaping I was in love.

If you started smoking in your early (me) to mid teens, you are going to suffer a lot from that habit. It's like walking, you don't think right foot left foot anymore you just do it.

I also find the "puff" counter on the eVic a very interesting tool to study the hand to mouth issue, I hope people start to upload and talk about their personal data soon.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
AGAIN (sorry, devil made me say it) :lol:

Small mechanical, look at these Mako Midi V3 - Moju Republic . Mine is about two years old and still works like new.

There's one in the classys right now. It looks to be a great deal. I just don't like the gold coloring on the top.. I'd rather have silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread