I need a change!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using Blu cigs for about 2 years, in fact it is the only e-cig i have ever used. I don’t really like the company, they don’t provide enough information about their product. I don’t know what voltage my batteries are or which cartomizers I can use with them. I am in the market for a new cig brand. I like the on the go charger case. Dripping and re-dripping for an extended atomizer life is a must. Blu just doesn’t offer the flexibility that I need in hardware not to mention the limited flavors (yuck!). Can anyone suggest an E-cig that will fit my life better? Thank you!

Rizzer

Moved On
May 29, 2011
Frederick Maryland
I have been using Blu cigs for about 2 years, in fact it is the only e-cig i have ever used. I don’t really like the company, they don’t provide enough information about their product. I don’t know what voltage my batteries are or which cartomizers I can use with them. I am in the market for a new cig brand. I like the on the go charger case. Dripping and re-dripping for an extended atomizer life is a must. Blu just doesn’t offer the flexibility that I need in hardware not to mention the limited flavors (yuck!). Can anyone suggest an E-cig that will fit my life better? Thank you!

Riva 901 1100mAh
50__76620_zoom.jpg

carpedebass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
The Alamo City
Hi Annie.

Rather than recommend a certain PV to you, I'm going to say welcome to the forum and HIGHLY recommend you do your own research. Only you can determine what will/will not work for you and what you're looking for in a PV. There's plenty of reading and research material here on the forum. I think most of the fun is trying stuff out to see whether or not it will or won't work for you.

Stef64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2011
Michigan
If you're looking to replace the Blu with another cigarette looking device I would recomend the Joye 510 or the Kr808D. The are PCC's available for both so you can charge on the go. I believe the 808 batteries provide more voltage than the 510, but the are more options available for the 510 as far as cartomizers and atomizers. If you want to go to a longer lasting battery go with a Riva 510 or an eGo. The batteries are a bit fatter than the Blu batteries but the will last for hours if you are a heavy vaper. Both the Riva 510 and eGo will accept 510 threaded atomizers and cartos, so there are plenty of choices. Check out Liberty Flights and GotVapes for kits. And make sure you click on the 20% Discount button on the Liberty Flights web page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread