i need a Ladylike e-Cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I travel to Germany in 2 weeks to berlin and wanted to know if I could recommend a e-cigarette shop there? A friend told me that this e-zigarette store should be really good. Does anyone know of you can tell me if that is good?
Hi and welcome.
Berlin is not a small city. Where are you staying?
Where are you living now?
Did you smoke cigarettes? For how long and how many per day?
Have you vaped before or will this be your first time?
The Aspire selection is a good place to start.
Du suchst das ASPIRE Starterset? | LiquidKings

Cheers
I

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome to ECF, and I (honestly) tend toward less girly setups. A possibility might be a pico kit in pink, or they also make resin ones that are pretty, or rainbow. I'm not sure the pico "kit" may be the best choice as a starter setup the Melo III is a bit of an airy tank. If you are looking for more clouds though, that may be a spot to start.

I started with a black and grey Aspire zelos setup, it's not adorable, but it's small, reliable, and a good starter setup. Internal battery (the current pico newest kit is a removable battery, if that makes a difference to you.)

I might suggest the Vapresso tarot mini, if you want something small (and pretty) it vapes very nicely although it's also an airier tank (I run mine at 0.5 resistance, which is really more on the sub0hm side, although not as cloudy and low as many sub0hm tanks) and at about 23 watts. The tank is fairly small for that resistance at 2 ml, but it is definitely a "pretty setup."

I might take a look around the form and some reviews, and see what appeals to you. If you want something small, slim and more cigarette-like those starter options exist too. There's an Ego Mega V2 "stick" kit (although it can sometimes be hard to find in stock) that I think looks neat and offers a wide range of colors. If you land on that one, you should know the magic of this tank is in the coil which you need to purchase separately, the Joytech CLR coils, probably starting at 1.0 resistance. They have good longevity, they can be rewicked pretty easily and they offer excellent MTL flavor. With that coil, it's a setup that can shine.

Best of luck and welcome to ECF.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have a Tarot mini from vaporesso and I like it, although it may be a bit heavy on the vapor for a new vaper (depending on what type of resistance and vapor level your newbie wants to start out at) I believe the highest resistance coil on that is 0.5 (I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure) although some tanks will accept different coil types, I'm not sure on that one.

Pico kit (can get pink or rainbow) it does come with the Melo III tank, also a bit on the airy side.

Agh, I'm having some troubles.. Most of my setups tend to be on the utilitarian side. If your pal is looking for sub0hm vaping, well Vapresso does "pretty and color" rather well, I have a revenger setup in rainbow and it is pretty. The tank is too (and quite sub0hm) but large capacity and if your friend wants to get more cloudy, I'd recommend it. It's not exactly a "starter kit" unless your friend wants sub0hm. As far as stick kits, I think the Ego Mega V2 stick kit is kind of neat looking and colorful although I might not exactly term it "girly" but it's a good setup with the right coil (the Joytech 1.0 ohm CLR coil, great flavor, longevity, and the coil can be rewicked and rebuilt fairly easily for a drop in coil. For flavor, starting out MTL, I'd probably recommend that one the most.

Best of luck finding something that works well :)

Anna

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
In addition to the Lady Q mentioned above...I'd highly recommend the iStick Basic Kit that comes with a GS Air 2 tank (but a variety of other 14mm tanks will also fit in it that take inexpensive factory coils). It has a 2200 or 2300mAh battery that comes in a pretty Hot Pink, Blue, etc., it's small, has nice rounded edges so it feels good in the hand, and is purse and pocket friendly. Another good choice, IMO, for a newbie lady vaper wanting something that's not big, is easy to use, is top-fill, and takes inexpensive readily available coils...is the KangerTech Top Evod Kit. The battery is only 650mAh, but it's easily rechargable and does last a good while.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
8E09292A-2B78-471C-A5B7-148FD901C4D7.jpeg
I recently got this Tarot nano. Has an internal battery, 75 watts, tiny, shiny, easy to use and not too spendy.

It does come with a subohm tank so that may not be what you want to start with. But maybe it is, ya never know.

Top fill tank and easy coil change. Looks big in my hand, but it’s just around 4” tall tank and all.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Welcome to ECF MellieB
I merged your threads as they all repeated what you had in your first thread :)

Are you interested in a box style, a tube style or a cig-a-like style ?
Are you going to be using it heavily or occasionally ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread