Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I remember kona creme and maybe a milk shake one? They were one of the first flavors I ever tried from an online vendor. Those flavors were very good as I remember and then tried other flavors from them and none seemed to compare , so stopped ordering. Also alot of their flavors had this plastic, alcohol taste which always remained no matter how much I shook it or steeped...
The coffee flavors from Virgin Vapers and Vape Rite (Kona Cream and Double Espresso) are old favorites of mine.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Baditude

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I remember kona creme and maybe a milk shake one? They were one of the first flavors I ever tried from an online vendor. Those flavors were very good as I remember and then tried other flavors from them and none seemed to compare , so stopped ordering. Also alot of their flavors had this plastic, alcohol taste which always remained no matter how much I shook it or steeped...
+1 for Virgin Vapers kona coffee milk shake (expensive)
Yeah, the Kona Cream is from Vape Rite. The Kona Coffee Milk Shake was from Virgin Vapers, and yes its on the pricey side. VV also had a Kona Velvet Milkshake which was even better, but an "essential special ingredient" used in the recipe was no longer available so was dropped from the product line years ago.

Virgin Vapors does use alcohol as a base in at least some of their flavors. I always left the lid off of a new bottle for 24 hours to allow the alcohol to evaporate.

In my experience, all commercially made coffee flavors need 1 - 4 weeks steeping.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Letitia

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Yeah, the Kona Cream is from Vape Rite. The Kona Coffee Milk Shake was from Virgin Vapers. VV also had a Kona Velvet Milkshake which was even better, but an "essential special ingredient" used in the recipe was no longer available so was dropped from the product line years ago.

Virgin Vapors does use alcohol as a base in at least some of their flavors. I always left the lid off of a new bottle for 24 hours to allow the alcohol to evaporate.
Yes the velvet milkshake I remember, I also remember a kona cream from allusion which I loved for a while....have you tried any tobaccos from VV recently? Might give them another try

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
...have you tried any tobaccos from VV recently? Might give them another try
Never liked a straight tobacco cigarette and never liked a tobacco e-liquid flavor. But thanks. ;)

When I worked for a vape shop, the tobacco flavors from NicQuid were pretty popular.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Yeah, the Kona Cream is from Vape Rite. The Kona Coffee Milk Shake was from Virgin Vapers, and yes its on the pricey side. VV also had a Kona Velvet Milkshake which was even better, but an "essential special ingredient" used in the recipe was no longer available so was dropped from the product line years ago.

In my experience, all commercially made coffee flavors need 1 - 4 weeks steeping.
I had to steep all of VV's juices regardless of flavor. Most needed at least a month. Once I found Highbrow I seldom ordered from VV anymore. HB needed steeping as well but flavors are as good or better than VV and the pricing is more middle of the road; they also allow you to customize the juice.

• Useful
Reactions: Baditude

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Thanks...I like tobaccos but not straight cig flavs. Often I like sweet types or pipe but even those, I'm sure might taste like straight tobaccos to those that vape fruits , bakery, etc.
Never liked a straight tobacco cigarette and never liked a tobacco e-liquid flavor. But thanks. ;)

When I worked for a vape shop, the tobacco flavors from NicQuid were pretty popular.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
I find this amusing. I see as much variety in how one likes thier coffee as brands of analog; flavors of liquid.
That said- surely Ive been able to try everything from straight vietnamese or italian espressos to various
Doctored w/asundry additives from cream; mocha; caramel one and all. Id suggest just picking your fave gourmet vendor
to try what they offer in coffee variations most suited to your liking.
Do you drink your coffee straight? Au lait? Or the sweetened cappucinos?
Next is are you dripping? Max VG? Too many variables for us to send you to a vendor,
Perhaps your vaping salts.
Lmk.
Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread