The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Lookin for a good coffee ejuice. Any recommendation?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by tpoulton, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tpoulton

tpoulton Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2010
    Rochester, NY
    Really need a good coffee flavored ejuice. Good flavor and good throat hit too. If you have tried some good coffee flavored ejuice please tell me about it.

2. zapped

zapped Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Christys Cappucino from Alien Visions....hands down the best coffee flavor Ive ever tried and Ive sampled a few being an ex-vendor and attending local meets and Vapercon/Vapefests.

You can find it on their website under the Premium Line.The owner Ben makes it for his wife. They open at 11am EASTERN TIME and shut down once they reach capacity for the day (theyre that busy and for good reason) They also do this so you wont have to wait 2-3 weeks before your order is shipped.

Hope that helps and if you do try it out give us all a reply and let us know what you thought of it.I dont know how he did it but I swear I can taste fresh coffee grounds in there.

3. tpoulton

tpoulton Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2010
    Rochester, NY
    Thanx zapped, I've heard about AV and it's been 95% good stuff. I order from Heather's Heavenly Vape, Rawr, EC Blends and several other premium suppliers but I haven't found a good supplier of a nice coffee flavor with a good TH.

4. john333

john333 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    Indiana
    I recently got a sample pack from Dark City Vapors. They have several coffee base flavors. I vaped the entire sample pack and ordered 3 bottles after that. Unusual for me to vape the entire sample pack. So....yeah i like their coffees. I think its their speciality. Good Luck

5. Bookworm

Bookworm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    USA
    The Plume Room has two really good coffee flavors. The ultimate espresso is a good straight coffee flavor and the vanilla caramel frappaccino is a really sweet coffee. Both great.

6. Trapper Shrek

Trapper Shrek Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2012
    NW Wisconsin
    The only Coffee flavor that I have had so far that actually tastes like coffee is, Backwoods Brew Espresso. I bought it as 24mg Nicotine. Had good throat hit and wonderful tobacco flavor.

7. Irishgal55

Irishgal55 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    I really like The French Vanilla Coffee, and the Kona Coffee from the Vapor Room...really yummy! Also the French Vanilla Cinnamon Coffee from Vapor Girl is great! :)

8. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    The coffee flavors are my favorite flavor niche, and I have several favorites. Most are dark colored juices, so they do require more frequent carto changes. And many of them improve markedly if allowed to steep.

Best overall basic cup of coffee that I have found is Copper Creek's Coffee. Flavor is a dark roasted unsweetend black coffee. No old or burnt grounds taste like some coffees have. This can easily be an all day vape.

Copper Creek Coffee

I like cream and sugar in my real coffee, and the same is true with my vape. I add My Freedom Smoke's Sweet Cream to taste.

Sweet Cream E-Liquid - MyFreedomSmokes.com
    _____

Vaperite makes some very aromatic and bold tasting coffee flavors that are usually in my daily rotation. Organic Double Espresso and Organic Kona Cream are both quite flavorful. They benefit from steeping, and for a little more money are available pre-steeped for immediate enjoyment.

Organic Flavored Double Espresso | Organic Flavored Juices | Vaperite E-Juices | Vaperite.com

Organic Flavored Kona Cream | Organic Flavored Juices | Vaperite E-Juices | Vaperite.com
    _____

My all-time favorite flavor is Virgin Vapor's Organic Kona Velvet Milkshake. If you enjoy the frozen frappe's from a fine coffee shop, then this is the vape for you. This is how the creator describes her creation:

"This just might be my favorite flavor I've ever created! It's sweet, creamy and buttery with notes of caramel and rum all balanced out by a nice strong shot of Kona Espresso! It's so smooth and smells so good, I've had non-vaping friends try to grab it out of my hand to try it! Warning: highly addictive!"

Don't let the rum flavor ingredient scare you from trying this flavor, I have never tasted any alcohol flavor in this, and if it is, it blends in beautifully. A complex flavor whose background flavor notes are enhanced with higher voltage.

ECO Virgin Organic Kona Velvet Milkshake | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

The Organic Turkish Dark Roast and Organic Kona Coffee Milkshake are also wonderful flavors.
    _____

Espresso from Backwoods Brew and the coffee flavors from Dark City Vapor earn an honorable mention, too.

9. opal

opal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2012
    The redneck riveara
    smooth smoke also has a good coffee flavor. I have the 12 mg and get a decent TH.. shame it's not all VG though or I'd order more.

10. Craftypepper

Craftypepper Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2011
    Birmingham, AL
    Ahlusion Cafe Au Lait and Caramel Coffee / HHV Caramel Cappuccino are my favorites. Dark City Vapor is also good. I didn't get along well with Copper Creek or Virgin Vapor's, but that's just me. All are great vendors in my opinion.

11. Ray D

Ray D Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2012
    PA
    If you're looking for a rich, strong coffee without much sweetness, Virgin Vapor's Dark Roast Turkish is almost sinful it's so good.

12. rlh445

rlh445 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I suggest High Brow Vapor's Cappucino Diablo! Love it so much! Creamy coffee flavor with a hint of mocha and a great throat hit. Drained 30ml like it was 10ml :blush:

13. Marvin & Sennie

Marvin & Sennie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2012
    Blue Springs, Missouri
    Mt Baker Mocha, Mt Baker Cafe Coffee mixed 1/2 and 1/2 with Virgin Vapor Kona Velvet Milkshake. I only mix it because at $25 an oz for the VV juices I need to stretch it out... lol, and Vape Dudes Mocha Java. ALL are dark juices so I have to change out my Vivi Nova heads daily so make sure to take that into account.

14. Justjames

Justjames Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2012
    California
    Any chance of all coffee flavor recommended here not in very dark color? I've found that most of the time dark juice with sweetener kill my CE3 pretty quick? I like black coffe with a bit of sweet but no creamy stuff.

15. pizza2me

pizza2me Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2010
    Maryland
    My wife only vape vaporbomb coffee. And its not too dark

16. breeld

breeld Full Member Verified Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Alabama
    Thumbs up on The Vapor Girl French Vanilla Cinnamon Coffee!

17. breeld

breeld Full Member Verified Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Alabama
    I also love Mt Baker Cafe Coffee-It IS dark, tho.

18. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    I have been pretty happy with Inawera's "Coffee Paradise"
    Perfect coffee tobacco flavor...or close.
    Aftertaste is perfect: Analog and coffee... ahhhhh.

I

19. tokenfemale

tokenfemale Senior Member Verified Member

Sep 10, 2012
    San Francisco
    My favorite coffees:

- EC Blend dragons brew and dragons cafe
    - VapeDudes coffee & nutty blonde <--these are THICK and dark and have gunked up wicks in no time, I only drip these now.
    - Vermillion River Caramelized Cappuccino
    - MrsT's cappuccino
    - Juicy Vapor coffee (the only CLEAR coffee I have) & coffee mocha

20. tokenfemale

tokenfemale Senior Member Verified Member

Sep 10, 2012
    San Francisco
    Juicy Vapor coffee is clear. EC Blends dragon cafe & brew are somewhat caramel colored, but not too thick, I use them in a T3 with no issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.