Lookin for a good coffee ejuice. Any recommendation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Christys Cappucino from Alien Visions....hands down the best coffee flavor Ive ever tried and Ive sampled a few being an ex-vendor and attending local meets and Vapercon/Vapefests.

You can find it on their website under the Premium Line.The owner Ben makes it for his wife. They open at 11am EASTERN TIME and shut down once they reach capacity for the day (theyre that busy and for good reason) They also do this so you wont have to wait 2-3 weeks before your order is shipped.

Hope that helps and if you do try it out give us all a reply and let us know what you thought of it.I dont know how he did it but I swear I can taste fresh coffee grounds in there.

Last edited:

tpoulton

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
Rochester, NY
Thanx zapped, I've heard about AV and it's been 95% good stuff. I order from Heather's Heavenly Vape, Rawr, EC Blends and several other premium suppliers but I haven't found a good supplier of a nice coffee flavor with a good TH.

Christys Cappucino from Alien Visions....hands down the best coffee flavor Ive ever tried and Ive sampled a few being an ex-vendor and attending local meets and Vapercon/Vapefests.

You can find it on their website under the Premium Line.The owner Ben makes it for his wife. They open at 11am EASTERN TIME and shut down once they reach capacity for the day (theyre that busy and for good reason) They also do this so you wont have to wait 2-3 weeks before your order is shipped.

Hope that helps and if you do try it out give us all a reply and let us know what you thought of it.I dont know how he did it but I swear I can taste fresh coffee grounds in there.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The coffee flavors are my favorite flavor niche, and I have several favorites. Most are dark colored juices, so they do require more frequent carto changes. And many of them improve markedly if allowed to steep.

Best overall basic cup of coffee that I have found is Copper Creek's Coffee. Flavor is a dark roasted unsweetend black coffee. No old or burnt grounds taste like some coffees have. This can easily be an all day vape.

Copper Creek Coffee

I like cream and sugar in my real coffee, and the same is true with my vape. I add My Freedom Smoke's Sweet Cream to taste.

Sweet Cream E-Liquid - MyFreedomSmokes.com
_____

Vaperite makes some very aromatic and bold tasting coffee flavors that are usually in my daily rotation. Organic Double Espresso and Organic Kona Cream are both quite flavorful. They benefit from steeping, and for a little more money are available pre-steeped for immediate enjoyment.

Organic Flavored Double Espresso | Organic Flavored Juices | Vaperite E-Juices | Vaperite.com

Organic Flavored Kona Cream | Organic Flavored Juices | Vaperite E-Juices | Vaperite.com
_____

My all-time favorite flavor is Virgin Vapor's Organic Kona Velvet Milkshake. If you enjoy the frozen frappe's from a fine coffee shop, then this is the vape for you. This is how the creator describes her creation:

"This just might be my favorite flavor I've ever created! It's sweet, creamy and buttery with notes of caramel and rum all balanced out by a nice strong shot of Kona Espresso! It's so smooth and smells so good, I've had non-vaping friends try to grab it out of my hand to try it! Warning: highly addictive!"

Don't let the rum flavor ingredient scare you from trying this flavor, I have never tasted any alcohol flavor in this, and if it is, it blends in beautifully. A complex flavor whose background flavor notes are enhanced with higher voltage.

ECO Virgin Organic Kona Velvet Milkshake | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

The Organic Turkish Dark Roast and Organic Kona Coffee Milkshake are also wonderful flavors.
_____

Espresso from Backwoods Brew and the coffee flavors from Dark City Vapor earn an honorable mention, too.

Last edited:

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mt Baker Mocha, Mt Baker Cafe Coffee mixed 1/2 and 1/2 with Virgin Vapor Kona Velvet Milkshake. I only mix it because at $25 an oz for the VV juices I need to stretch it out... lol, and Vape Dudes Mocha Java. ALL are dark juices so I have to change out my Vivi Nova heads daily so make sure to take that into account.

tokenfemale

Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
San Francisco
My favorite coffees:

- EC Blend dragons brew and dragons cafe
- VapeDudes coffee & nutty blonde <--these are THICK and dark and have gunked up wicks in no time, I only drip these now.
- Vermillion River Caramelized Cappuccino
- MrsT's cappuccino
- Juicy Vapor coffee (the only CLEAR coffee I have) & coffee mocha

tokenfemale

Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
San Francisco
Any chance of all coffee flavor recommended here not in very dark color? I've found that most of the time dark juice with sweetener kill my CE3 pretty quick? I like black coffe with a bit of sweet but no creamy stuff.

Juicy Vapor coffee is clear. EC Blends dragon cafe & brew are somewhat caramel colored, but not too thick, I use them in a T3 with no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread