I need help with a Mod Tesla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
The lowest voltage setting on the invader 3 is 3.6 volts.

Correct. But the battery cut off voltage (per cell) is around 3.2 volts. Can’t find the manual for the Invader 3, but the Invader 4 indicates Low Battery Voltage Error is voltage under 6.4 (series) volts. So that would be 3.2 volts per cell.

Reactions: stols001

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Correct. But the battery cut off voltage (per cell) is around 3.2 volts. Can’t find the manual for the Invader 3, but the Invader 4 indicates Low Battery Voltage Error is voltage under 6.4 (series) volts. So that would be 3.2 volts per cell.
I stand corrected. Carry on hurricane.

Reactions: stols001

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I'm so grateful for your help. And I apologize for my almost complete lack of knowledge on this subject. Since little or nothing is known about the people who sell vapers in my town. I will read more about it and get to know the product specifications as well as its limits.

Thank you very much.
You're welcome. That's a nice mod. Please be careful and safe.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes, everyone is telling you it is the batteries. I actually would just recycle them, my guess is they worked for a while before being so overstressed they just gave up the ghost. But it is hopefully not a big deal, this is how we learn.

I've made some vaping mistakes that cost a little money but overall I save so much from vaping compared to smoking I hope you don't give up on it :) Really it's worth it.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread