I need help with Joyetech Exceed D19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowsimage

May 29, 2022
Kansas City
Honestly, if the "Savvy vape Lady" (@JCinFLA) doesn't know the best least expensive vendor to get vape products from - NO ONE DOES . . . Just Sayin ' . . . . :rolleyes:

You're welcome. Let me know if you have any questions or trouble when you get the tank or tanks. I have and use both of them, so could likely help you.

I got the tanks the only one I am having proiblems with is the Innokin Zenith II tank. It almost acts like my Joyetech Exceed D19 battery is not strong enough to vaporize everything. unless im doing something wrong. any ideas or suggestions or a recromendation on a inexpensive stronger battery/kit? thanks again for all your help

• Optimistic
Reactions: JCinFLA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I got the tanks the only one I am having proiblems with is the Innokin Zenith II tank.

You got a Zenith II tank? The ones I recommended and linked to...to use on your D19 battery, were the new little Go-Z tank and/or the Innokin Prism T18 tank. The Zenith II tank has a 5.5mL capacity and is a whopping 25mm in diameter, compared to the 19mm of your D19 battery. It's large diameter and capacity won't affect its performance, but doesn't it seem very top-heavy and awkward on your D19?

In any event, what ohm coils are you using in it? When you said it "acts like my Joyetech Exceed D19 battery is not strong enough to vaporize everything"...the coils are 1 thing that can make a difference. You've only got a 1500mAh battery in the D19. Also, which of the 2 modes are you using...the direct output...or the constant voltage output? If I were you, I'd check the info on those things in your user manual that came with your Exceed D19 kit. You can also check and/or adjust the airflow on the Zenith II, which will make a difference in the amount of vapor you get with each draw you take.

any ideas or suggestions or a recromendation on a inexpensive stronger battery/kit? thanks again for all your help

I'll send you a PM [private message] tomorrow, with some recommendations for inexpensive, stronger batteries/kits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crowsimage

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I Got both of those tanks too and they work great.

That's good. I knew they'd work well. :)

As far as the Zenith II recommendation:
it was uncle that recommended it.

It wasn't Uncle. He said, DITTO...about my 2 tank suggestions for you.

the 18 work better with my 18ii battery but the other one you recommended works fantastic on the D19.

Did you get one of these kits below, that comes with that battery and a T18II tank?

Endura T18II Vape Pen Kit

I'm glad you like the little Go-Z tank on the D19. They're an awesome, little, lightweight tank, IMO. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread