Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey_cope

Apr 23, 2014
Indiana
Good Morning guys,

I have had my Turtleship clone for about 4 days now. on the second day, I noticed the firing button kept getting loose. I tightened it, but it just kept loosening itself off. So I used pliers and tightenes it more snug, but the damn screw (negative battery contact) broke off inside the firing button, rendering the device inoperable. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement fireing button and retaining screw/negative contact? I really love this mod with my kayfun Lite and want to get it back in operation ASAP!. Thanks guys!

Joey_cope

Apr 23, 2014
Indiana
Have you tried contacting the vendor to see if they would sell you a switch assembly separately? Either that or contact the clone manufacturer directly.

I apoligize for the delay in replying. I didnt even know anyone even answered my post. I have attempted to get ahold of the Manufacturer, but I have not had any luck. I just got a reply with a bunch of jibberish that I couldnt understand and at the end, it said "Hopefully, this answers your inquiry and we look forward to your business". I'm in a rut. I really want to get my turtleship going again, but I can't because I cannot find any replacement parts for it. I damn sure don't want to pay for the whole Mod again!!! that's for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread