I need help...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
Pretty please, could anyone tell me who I can PM from Halo to order from Argentina???

I PMed Johnny Blaze and he replied; but just my first e-mail and I got no reply after that whatsoever, so I was wondering if there was any chance of any of you pointing me out in the right direction...

I am "loco loco"!!! Looking more than forward to trying out this jooze!!!

Thanks...!!!

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
Pretty please, could anyone tell me who I can PM from Halo to order from Argentina???

I PMed Johnny Blaze and he replied; but just my first e-mail and I got no reply after that whatsoever, so I was wondering if there was any chance of any of you pointing me out in the right direction...

Thanks...!!!

Did you try to PM him here or email him from halocigs.com? If you only contacted him on this site you should contact him from the halocigs.com site.

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
Yeah! They cerainly do...

However... Due to a local totally biased ban (long story...) here in Argentina, it is a pain and the "labels" should not include certain words... So to speak; Meaning... I should ask them to include certain phrases which will not cause any inconvenience...

Do you know if Johnny usually takes this long to reply??

Shall I ask somenone else...?

Thanks guys...!

Last edited:

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
Yeah! They cerainly do...

However... Due to a local totally biased ban (long story...) here in Argentina, it is a pain and the "labels" should not include certain words... So to speak; Meaning... I should ask them to include certain phrases which will not cause any inconvenience...

Do you know if Johnny usually takes this long to reply??

Shall I ask somenone else...?

Thanks guys...!

Well all of my priority mail packages have come with no labels or references to e-cigs at all. The return address doesn't even say Halo , if that helps.

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.

Thanks...!!!

Send me a PM if you need/want me to order from Halo and re-ship to you in BA.
I can remove whatever labels from bottles that you would want me to.
I have sent a couple of packages (with good luck to date) to a member named BrazilyanGuy in Rio.
I think the small priority box is around $14US, if I recall correctly.

Lemme kow if I can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread