Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Although I Love It! I can't say that LOL I will get into big trouble LOL

Smooches
Ms T

No probs .Ill think of more stuff.Heres one for strawberry shortcake too .

mstsbakerystraw22.png

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Now we need one final one the Banana Fosters Coffee and I think we got it and you got a gift certificate coming to purchase whatever *cough* Snickerdoodle you want LOL Oppss wait we still have 1 hour left!

Smooches Big Time!!
Ms T

PS could you do me one favor edit that post with the one I am not allowed to use and take that banner out of there. All I need is someone to use it and I get into trouble LOL

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Now we need one final one the Banana Fosters Coffee and I think we got it and you got a gift certificate coming to purchase whatever *cough* Snickerdoodle you want LOL Oppss wait we still have 1 hour left!

Smooches Big Time!!
Ms T

PS could you do me one favor edit that post with the one I am not allowed to use and take that banner out of there. All I need is someone to use it and I get into trouble LOL

No prob . Edited .You may want to edit the quote of that post too . Id love some free SD but you dont have to ,im just glad i could help . Banana fosters in the works . Let me know if you want me to change little things on any of them or put boarders or whatnot

I will also send the files to mstsbakery@gmail.com if you would like .

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Edit Done! Oh no you worked hard and I will pay you for sure!

If you wouldn't mind sending to my personal email That would be awesome! Let me know when you get it so i can delete the email cause I don't like giving my personal email out to much. Got the Chinese people emailing me all the time LOL

Smooches
Ms T

Last edited:

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I do have one special request. If you wouldn't mind! My slogan is
Have Your Cake and Puff It Too!

Would you mind...let your mind be creative using those words in a banner too and remember to add my website addy on the banner as well. Can be any way you think would be cool. Something neutral for men and women?

Thanks so much
Smooches again and again
Ms T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread