Not open for further replies.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
LOL

You know way back when I used to spend hours talkin on here with my customers. I have to admit I really miss doing that! Y'all are keeping me so busy that I don't have much time for that anymore. Not that there is anything wrong with that LOL Just miss it!

Smooches
Ms T

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I like how this one came out

Edit: Fixed

bananafoster-1.png

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Edit Done! Oh no you worked hard and I will pay you for sure!

If you wouldn't mind sending to my personal email That would be awesome! Let me know when you get it so i can delete the email cause I don't like giving my personal email out to much. Got the Chinese people emailing me all the time LOL

Smooches
Ms T

Thanks much .Got the email ,you can erase . Haha the chineese get you too with spam ads .Happens to me as well with my site .

I do have one special request. If you wouldn't mind! My slogan is
Have Your Cake and Puff It Too!

Would you mind...let your mind be creative using those words in a banner too and remember to add my website addy on the banner as well. Can be any way you think would be cool. Something neutral for men and women?

Thanks so much
Smooches again and again
Ms T

So for this one it would be a seperate banner for your company and not with a specialized flavor correct . Main thing would be your slogan and include website name ?

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
May want to fix the border around it kinda gets thin over by the pic

oops totally missed that lol . One question ,these are basically banners for our sigs correct ? Do you want me to make it more personalized meaning for example instead or You'll it would be "Im going bananas over " ?

Last edited:

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
So for this one it would be a seperate banner for your company and not with a specialized flavor correct . Main thing would be your slogan and include website name ?

Yep just the slogan and website name. These all are going to be used by people on forums such as ECF and the others I won't mention LOL I will have a sticky thread here on my forum and I will also have a page on my website for people to pick from. So they are for everyone LOL

Smooches
Ms T

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
Yep just the slogan and website name. These all are going to be used by people on forums such as ECF and the others I won't mention LOL I will have a sticky thread here on my forum and I will also have a page on my website for people to pick from. So they are for everyone LOL

Smooches
Ms T

aww, i thought i was getting my own personalized banner,lol.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
LMAOO LOL I used to do this kind of stuff before I got into the ejuice creating thing. For some reason today when I sat down I had creation block LOL

Here ya Go
mstsbakerystrawsooner.png

Gotta click on the dang thing. My image thingy in here isn't working. I sent a message to ECF asking what is up.

If you don't like I can fix however way you like.

Smooches
Ms T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread