Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Volt Classic is the original bunch of juices that SI carries. It's from China, and are at around 90%PG/10%VG. Same juices that are in prefilled cartos. I don't think sample sizes are available in bottles.

NicQuid is the new line of juices that SI has just started carrying. It's made in the USA, and are at around 60%PG/40%VG. If they haven't gotten them in already, I believe they will also be available in 5ml sample sizes.

Element_Baz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
Volt Classic is the original bunch of juices that SI carries. It's from China, and are at around 90%PG/10%VG. Same juices that are in prefilled cartos. I don't think sample sizes are available in bottles.

NicQuid is the new line of juices that SI has just started carrying. It's made in the USA, and are at around 60%PG/40%VG. If they haven't gotten them in already, I believe they will also be available in 5ml sample sizes.

no sample sizes as of this afternoon :(

KitKat2

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2012
michigan

thank u, told u guys I was going to ask alot of dumb questions!!!!

KitKat2

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2012
michigan
not dumb, its very confusing when you get started. We have all asked a lot of questions, its the support of this little group that has helped many of us be successful!

confusing how about overwhelming????? I thought picking out the right right jewerly to match the outfit was tuff, especially when all the jewerly I get turns my skin skin green, yep that means walmart special high dollar stuff, lol.......

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
I was surprised at how little ejuices smokeless image has, is it becuz they are fairly new?

No; it's because SI concentrates more on their equipment...dear Lord, there are soooo many liquid suppliers out there, and all they do is liquid. I think SI carries liquids simply as a convenience for their customers.

Element_Baz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
No; it's because SI concentrates more on their equipment...dear Lord, there are soooo many liquid suppliers out there, and all they do is liquid. I think SI carries liquids simply as a convenience for their customers.

This. from what I've read and come to understand, Volt is one of the leading manufactures of equipment, Alot of people view their cartos as top notch, and they've apparently come leaps and bounds with their tanks. i have not heard one complain about a smokeless image product, except the CE3's and nano's (but in retrospect, the only nano complains come from poor up keep

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
this. From what i've read and come to understand, volt is one of the leading manufactures of equipment, alot of people view their cartos as top notch, and they've apparently come leaps and bounds with their tanks. I have not heard one complain about a smokeless image product, except the ce3's and nano's (but in retrospect, the only nano complains come from poor up keep

no comment!

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread