Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I like IMRBatteries. They’re out of Houston and prices always seem good, bud their shipping cost is a little higher than others. I do like 1850batteries. Also reliable, forgot where they ship from, but decent prices and slightly lower shipping costs. I have used both Illum and RTD but not in some time. All are on Mooch’s recommended battery supplier list. I’d just price shop and go with whichever is the best deal. They’re all legit.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I like IMRBatteries.
I've never ordered batteries... very lucky a friend gave me my first 18650s to get me to try a external battery mod (instead of getting another internal bat mod) I am so glad he did that. Anyway, he highly recommends that website.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I only buy batteries from three companies:

Orbtronic
Illumn
IMR

No order. Whichever has what I want at the time. 8-9 years of trusted service for me, and I'd rather pay more with one of them (if even necessary).

I didn't know Orbtronic sold their batteries themselves. Checked out the site and they fudge the amp discharge numbers which is a bit of a red flag for me. Keeping that in mind, they only rewrap very good batteries.

The last 6 years or so I've always bought from Illumn, but IMRbatteries.com and Liionwholesale have very good reputations too. For me shipping to Canada can be a deal breaker, but other than that I would buy from any of these guys with no worries.

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    I like 18650batterystore. They price-matched to liion's 2018 Christmas sale prices after I had placed my order with them and their shipping was the lowest.

Checking back, it was actually Black Friday sale prices. I placed the order on Saturday the 24th, a day after BF, saved screenshots of liion's sale prices on my phone and at the same time emailed the price-match request. They reviewed my request on Monday, shipped the order two days later, and finally issued the difference as a refund on the 30th.

Reactions: Eskie

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    I need to get some batteries. I want some Samsung 20S and 30T. I'd like to get some feedback on some reputable companies. Price, shipping cost and customer service. If you had any problems were they dealt with satisfactorily? I'm in Kalifornia if that makes any difference. Thanks
    You've been at this longer than I have but I like IMRbatteries and 18650battery others have mentioned them but they're both very good. IMR includes a couple free wraps total and a free case with every pair of batteries you get it's just a cheap plastic case but it does the job. I got the Samsung 25r batteries for $2.99 from them during a sale

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread