I need to replace my Smok XPro M65 and I'm really sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
Hi all,

A couple years ago I won one of these in a giveaway. It eventually died, so I bought another one. They are inexpensive (I think I paid $40 for the 2nd one I got) and they hit really nicely. I LOVE it.

My 2nd one seems to be dead again, and now I can't find them for sale anymore. I believe maybe they stopped making them and they are now yesterday's news.

I am not an advanced vaper. I've been vaping for several years now, and prefer 24mg nicotine in my Kanger ProTank at 2.2 ohms on 8.5 watts.

Can anyone recommend a replacement small box mod that is similar to what I've been using?

And as much as I know everyone wants to be helpful, please no suggestions on how I can "up my game" with different tanks/attys and other major changes such as getting the "XTREME BOX MOD 5000" or something like that. I just need something low wattage that will deliver my high nicotine liquid. This is what has kept me from buying a pack of cigs and it works for me.

Much appreciated,

SJJ

Reactions: Foggy Road

halfempty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Miami, FL
I have a BT65 that I used for a couple of weeks way back when they first came out. Loved the form factor, but I like to charge my batteries outside the mod in a dedicated charger so I put it back in the box as a backup and there it sits.

I think it would be better off in a good home rather than collecting dust here. It will take me a couple/few days to dig it out and get it shipped, but PM me your address and I'll send it off to you.

Just thought: it was virtually new and working perfectly when it was retired, but maybe I should find it and test it before I make any promises. :) In any event, provided it's still good, it's yours if you want it.

Reactions: tazzle

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
I have seen a whole bunch of these older Smok XPro M50 and M65 mods in the clearance bins over the last few months. Some as low $12.99. I truly hope you find yourself one if you are dead set on another one. Otherwise just get yourself a simple Evic 75 or Pico 75, thousand of simple everyday vapers use and love these reliable little units.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread