I need visual aids or something... a flow chart maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxTigger

Sep 23, 2012
Texas, U.S.A.
Hello,

Obviously I'm new and don't know what I'm doing. Is there some place that explains what the difference between an ego and an ego-A and an ego-C and an ego-T and an ego-W and an ego-cab and an ego-C twist, etc, etc... are? Also is there some where that shows which cartomizers fit which batteries? I know some suppliers will list this in the description but not always. I don't know if it doesn't say and I don't know how to find out. I guess I could ask the supplier, but it sure would be nice just to have some kind of chart or other way to know. How do ya'll know? I have (3) 510 batteries with atomizers and a regular old ego battery (I think) and I need to buy stuff to go with them but I don't know what fits what. It's my understanding that the ego-tank batteries are different from the regular ego batteries. So, cartomizers that go with an ego-tank battery wouldn't fit my battery. I'm starting to feel like I'm just too stupid to be operating such complicated apparati.
:tumble:
TIA,
ShyTy

TxTigger

Sep 23, 2012
Texas, U.S.A.
Thanks Warhawk and crxess for your responses. The Wonderful World of Vaping: An Illustrated Guide to E-cigs (Part 1 of 6) is pretty outdated, but I'll give the other ones a try. And I've tried to learn from the Youtube clips but I have a hard time finding exactly what I'm looking for when I search for it. Can you suggest any key words to use or what to type in when I get to Youtube to get what I'm looking for?

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
Just to add my two cents, the Ego batteries are all standard, the Ego-T refers more to the atomizer type you install. You can 'convert' an Ego-T to a regular old Ego by using a different carto/clearo/tank/whatever. I've got Ego-C batteries and I can drop any old 510 or Ego-threaded delivery device on top without caring too much. The only things you'll find in a different threading are probably for some cigalikes, and that would be 808 or 901 threads. It's easy to tell by looking with those though, as 510 have the male threads on the delivery device.

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
eGo Batteries Link to Discount Vapers page explaining the different letters, in short it states the batteries are the same, the letter denotes what kind of juice delivery system it was originally used with.

Ego cab has a changable battery, Joyetech Joye eCab Changeable Atomizer Battery Kits

Personally I would recommend the Twist/Spinner style, lets you try VV in an easy and cheap format. They have a dial on the bottom that allows you to adjust voltage. Start low and twist or spin your way up until you get the vapor and flavor you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread