I quit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellersl

Verified Member
Dec 5, 2011
Los Alamos, NM
Well... not just yet.

I'm so pleased with myself over kicking the analogs that I'm developing a plan to become nicotine free. First step is to make the vaping hardware less fiddly and ritualistic as possible. The next part is where I need a bit of advice.

If I'm currently using 24mg e-liquids, and I switch to a flavorless e-liquid with the same content, isn't it still just a 24mg e-liquid? I'm confused by the cautions and warnings that are so prominently displayed with flavorless e-liquids. IOW - If I start with 24mg flavorless e-liquid, and mix it 50/50 with straight PG, isn't it now 12mg e-liquid? Is it as simple as that or am I missing something important?

Has anyone else started on a tapering off program?

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
IOW - If I start with 24mg flavorless e-liquid, and mix it 50/50 with straight PG, isn't it now 12mg e-liquid? Is it as simple as that or am I missing something important?

Yes, you will then have 12 mg/ml nicotine, but your PG/VG ratio will be different from the original.

I have tapered down. I started at 24 mg/ml, then went to 18, then 16, now 14. I make my own liquids, so it's easy to just reduce the nicotine every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread