Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Well the point of stealth vaping is to vape without being noticed.

My stealth vape setup is some high-nicotine juice in my Nautilus Mini atop an 18350 mech mod (the Panzer is pretty small/works well for this). When I want to get my nic fix without being noticed (ie: on a subway, during a bathroom break, etc..) I can easily take a nice puff (holding the device in my palm, I can make it look like I'm yawning/going to put my hand over my mouth) and "ghost" it so that when I exhale there is no vapor. I get my nic fix, the people around me are none the wiser. Stealth vapin'.

Most of mine are fairly huge, loving kayfuns as I do... but I discovered if you're in an office with those cubicle dividers that have glass at the top, if you just bend over and fiddle around in your purse, you can get a good hit, and then just hold it in; after half a minute, you can breathe normally and nobody sees NUFFINK. :D Of course, long hair helps, nobody can see what you're doing... maybe applying lipstick or flossing or some other personal-care thing -- women are always fiddling with their faces. :D

Andria

MrStik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2013
SoCal
I believe in total honesty. I remember my in 2009, my girlfriend at the time (not my girlfriend anymore) bought me a watch for my birthday. It was a very great gesture and I told her that I loved the thought she put into the gift, but I asked her that in the 9 months we were together, did I wear a watch? Did I have a watch tan line. I kept the watch, thanked her for the thoughtfulness and but she knew it was not what I wanted or would have gotten myself.

I believe in getting to know what the other person likes or wants before getting a gift. Your girl was on the right track getting you something in the realm of what you enjoyed. But with the wealth of information at our fingertips, and being able to subtly fish for information from your significant other, we can get very close if not spot on with getting the proper gifts.

The next year, my girlfriend got me exactly what I wanted, a specific model and all the accessories to a dremmel tool that I was researching. Because she did her research and trolled my browser history....

Whatever you do with your gift from her is your choice. But I once told a girl that as much as I loved the thought, it was not something that would get much use.

And 3 years ago, I wore that watch for the first and only time, on our wedding day.

Definitely keep it. Everyone gave good suggestions- using it as back up or when your out and about and wanna be more discreet. I also like the idea of sharing it with ur girlfriend. It's a good way for you guys to bond and get her interested in one of your hobbies. Even if she's not into the smoking aspect, she could get 0mg nicotine juice and give vaping in general, a try. It could end up being something you guys really enjoy doing as a couple. It would also be beneficial to you, sharing your knowledge and catching her up to speed on what you prefer- your pretty much guaranteed great gifts from here on out! Happy Birthday!

Most of mine are fairly huge, loving kayfuns as I do... but I discovered if you're in an office with those cubicle dividers that have glass at the top, if you just bend over and fiddle around in your purse, you can get a good hit, and then just hold it in; after half a minute, you can breathe normally and nobody sees NUFFINK. :D Of course, long hair helps, nobody can see what you're doing... maybe applying lipstick or flossing or some other personal-care thing -- women are always fiddling with their faces. :D

Andria

Long hair can hide oh sooo many things! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread