I Think I'm Using Too Much Juice - Can Someone Confirm Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been two weeks + since I set up my new Kayfun Lite Plus with .28 kanthal A1 wire running 1.2ohm (8 wraps) organic cotton wick on an Itaste 2MVP Mod set at 10.5 W and although I vape a lot, I'm going through an entire tank of juice daily.

My old setup was nothing close to this, kanger pro 2 on an 1100 mah vv stick that topped out at 5V. A tank would last me almost two days.

Now because of the better flavor vape I am hitting the vape more frequently, but not so much so as to warrant this amount of juice use. IMHO, but since I am not versed enough in this, I seek the advice of the masters who have the experience and knowledge to set me straight.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
If it's not on your hands or otherwise leaking, then that's what you're vaping.

Not too long ago I obtained a large mechanical and built a great coil and wick combo. I vaped 20ml of juice in a day and discovered I had to drop my nicotine strength drastically using that setup. Never vaped more than 10ml in a day before that...Somehow I doubt your tank holds 10ml so you've still got a little ways to go...

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Yup, the Kayfun is going to use more juice than a Kanger pro 2 and you know you're also vaping more drags with it per day. The Kayfun holds about 3 or 3.5 ml I think and that is about the average amount of juice folks here vape per day.

I vape about 5 - 6 ml a day and there are a few people who regularly vape 20 ml a day.

Enjoy the Kayfun and don't worry about the juice consumption :thumb:

Jack NMI Stecker

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Cotton wicks will soak up more juice than the silica wick in a pt2. Your getting more of a cloud now. Tends to waste more vapor. One tank a day if you vape a lot is IME not that much. If it were the big kayfun that would be on the border of to much for me. We all vape diff.. Some do low nic and vape more and the reverse. I know guys that go through 30ml in 5days sometimes less. I don't thank God. Want to use less turn down the wattage. So unless you have an obvious leak your just blowing more clouds. May not be ingesting more.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Ditto to my fellow Vet Ryedan. A quality KayFun holds 4 ML + if filled from the bottom and without getting scientific which is above my pay grade it's the efficiency of this delivery device which not only produces more consumption of juice but provides a superior "life altering" /lol flavor/tone vape as compared to your ProTanks. Start with the air hole under the coil and the "vacuum" inside the device. Because of this superior efficiency it's rather common to LOWER your NIC. This of course also explains why we all consume more juice because the vape is superior as others have said.

Here is the KayFun user manual which contains some great tips:

www.meshweaver.com/temp/vaping/SVOEMESTO_KAYFUN_v3.1ES_USER_MANUAL.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread