I think I've hit a glitch.. or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryle

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2008
Durant, Ok
I'm not sure what's going on but the forum seems to be freaking out for me.. is it just me or is it a server issue? On the thread areas it'll show that there's been a update on a thread but when I click on it the new post(s) won't show. If I reply to a thread it'll accept my reply and if I search my posts I can find it but opening/refreshing that thread will show the last post as the person that I'm posting after and nothing beyond that. I already tried clearing my cookies and all that but it isn't helping. Any Ideas?

tikva

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
I'm not sure what's going on but the forum seems to be freaking out for me.. is it just me or is it a server issue? On the thread areas it'll show that there's been a update on a thread but when I click on it the new post(s) won't show. If I reply to a thread it'll accept my reply and if I search my posts I can find it but opening/refreshing that thread will show the last post as the person that I'm posting after and nothing beyond that. I already tried clearing my cookies and all that but it isn't helping. Any Ideas?
I'm noticing the same thing but I'm clueless about why!?

I hope SJ and the Mods know and are fixing this. Hope the server doesn't go completely down. Again!8-o

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
I'm noticing the same thing but I'm clueless about why!?

I hope SJ and the Mods know and are fixing this. Hope the server doesn't go completely down. Again!8-o
Yes the moderators know and are in the same boat your in till SJ can look into and resolve this. the easy work arounds are turn off you browser cache function if you can also do a refresh or reload of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread