I think my nexus curcuit is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well I'm not sure I remember the other thread, but if you don't describe how it's broken HERE, no one new to this thread will have ANY idea how to help you.

So, I am going to sort of blanket recommend going to a vape shop, presenting it to them, and saying "I think my mod is broken, can you help me find out if it IS or not, and if it IS, is it the user error type of fix needed, the mod itself that is messed up, and can it be fixed and if not can you tell me whether I should warranty it?"

That will get the best and fastest results and etc. You really do need to know why it's broken in case you did something to break it (and I'm not SAYING THAT, merely raising it as a possibility, k?) and you don't want that to happen to the next one.

Vaping can be complicated at first but it's equally as likely you got a dud mod. I don't generally try to tell brand new vapers how to fix their mods anyway as a) I'm hardly what you'd call expert at modfixing and b) had I tried to fix a mod early on, well I doubt I'd have been very successful and probably if anything would have just voided my warranty and wound up with something even more unsafe.

Good luck and hopefully you have a decent Brick and Mortar near you and etc.

Anna

Reactions: Baditude

Saenpoom

Jul 25, 2018
Well I'm not sure I remember the other thread, but if you don't describe how it's broken HERE, no one new to this thread will have ANY idea how to help you.

So, I am going to sort of blanket recommend going to a vape shop, presenting it to them, and saying "I think my mod is broken, can you help me find out if it IS or not, and if it IS, is it the user error type of fix needed, the mod itself that is messed up, and can it be fixed and if not can you tell me whether I should warranty it?"

That will get the best and fastest results and etc. You really do need to know why it's broken in case you did something to break it (and I'm not SAYING THAT, merely raising it as a possibility, k?) and you don't want that to happen to the next one.

Vaping can be complicated at first but it's equally as likely you got a dud mod. I don't generally try to tell brand new vapers how to fix their mods anyway as a) I'm hardly what you'd call expert at modfixing and b) had I tried to fix a mod early on, well I doubt I'd have been very successful and probably if anything would have just voided my warranty and wound up with something even more unsafe.

Good luck and hopefully you have a decent Brick and Mortar near you and etc.

Anna
It wont work but the bettery and light still work. And also there are no shops nearby because I'm in Thailand and it's illegal here.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread