Not open for further replies.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Where can I get a small bore drip tip to fit the subtank nano? in the UK

I have several that I don't see anymore. Kanger's connection also tends to be a little smaller than average which complicates the drip tip quest. It helps to have a variety of thin and thick orings around.

I can't guarentee these will fit since I haven't tried them, but I noticed they look like a smaller bore. I have one of the same material and it's a favorite, only a ming shape.

$2.44 Natural Jade Stone Bullet 510 Drip Tip at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Some of the ceramics can be smaller bore too. The smaller bore tips have become rare, but they are still out there.

This is like what I have. Natural Jade Ming Vase Style Drip Tips (JADE001)

Last edited:

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Well guys / gals to be honest I'm now loving the subtank nano even with the wide bore drip tip. I guess I needed the nautilus to put in to perspective just how amazing the subtanks are.

I stand by all I wrote about the Nautilus, it is quality made and quality vaping through and through, but alas once you've gone subtank and had that flavor and mostly the heat, there's no going back and I find myself having put it in a box as a back up - a well respected back up - now.

However, I find in vaping things get old qucikly sometimes and you need to mix them up at times so no doubt I'll get tired of the subtank experience in a week or so and will be craving the type of vape I was on a quest to find and found with my purchase of the Nautilus Mini.

If that happens, I know it's going to provide the right kind of MTL vape I want off it.

Tonight though I am in thrall to the subtank, lol, it really is just....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread