I want to squonk, but don't know how

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I pulled the trigger today. I ordered the gorgeous LP Reo grand in the black wrinkle body with the hammertone door. I changed my mind to the igo w bf because i could run duals and singles with the single coil top cap I also picked up from Reos Mods. As recommended I picked up a few extra o-rings, but had to hold on for the other spares for now (my wallet was getting low). I also bought a small vile of the noalox and the black delrin button cover. Now for the wait:D!!!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Congrats on your first Reo! Youre gonna love it!!

Watch all of Super X's videos as he's the Reo Guru around here!

And remember... pics or it didnt happen!

Sent from my Atari 2600 using Tapatalk

Thank you [emoji3]

But...Me no guru, just a dude with killer mods, attys AND A CAMERA :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Ok, super X im new to the mods need info on them please what is the different from e cig to this, what is the maintains of these and anything else u can give me info on.

That's a great question. Actually the only similarities between a REO mod and an Ecig (like a V2 / blu / gas station variety) is that they both run on battery power and use eliquid to produce vapor.

The main difference is simplicity, durability, portability, reliability, run time and satisfaction you will get from the amount of flavor and vapor a mechanical device operating between 4.2 and 3.8 volts is capable of producing.

They carry the juice of your choice onboard and run on cartomizers (the things you replace on an ecig), Rebuildable atomizers and store bought pre built atomizers. There are many options. They also run on a removable rechargeable battery.

Here, let's start with some vids:

What is a bottom feeder:
http://youtu.be/1zKJFfP-2ws

Which REO should I get:
http://youtu.be/J1pKR43ybDk

Squonking:
http://youtu.be/pIpmTDOO5ko

Maintenance: (note maintenance interval is greatly reduced when running at resistance levels greater than 1 ohm. At greater than 1 ohm, you could clean your contacts every few months or maybe even 6 months)

http://youtu.be/8APCv1scHXk

I have several other videos, detailing rebuilding Rebuildable atomizers.

If you have any more questions we'd be glad to help get you vaping like a rockstar.

Russ

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Just curious, how long does it usually take for my order to ship from Rob? I ordered on reosmods.com yesterday.

Well Rob ships tomorrow so if you are in the US , you should get it Friday or Saturday. It will ship USPS and require signature.

Congrats :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Well either way I look at it I'm getting a hell of a mod no matter when it ships.

So, do you have (or have you ordered) your batteries and charger? If not, I'd suggest RTD vapor. They are a one stop shop for genuine AW IMR batteries and my favorite charger - the Nitecore i4. You'll want atleast 2 batteries :)

What model REO did you get?

Did you order an extra spring (just in case of a short caused by a faulty carto / atty / Rebuildable atomizer build).

What are you gonna use for a heater (carto / atty / Rebuildable atomizer)

How bout a drip tip?

Eliquid?

I make my own juice, have plenty of high amp batteries, and I'm looking to order a full rebuild kit for the reo grand as soon as I'm financially able to. I plan on using the igo w bf in either single or dual coil depending on the mood. I have been rebuilding for almost a full year now so I feel safe putting my preferred builds on the reo. I got the LP reo grand with the black wrinkle body and the hammertone door.

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
Great choice, as many have already said your gonna love it. Just so you know, the LP grand comes with gold contacts and is sub ohm safe for the most part. What I mean by that is I'm not sure exactly how low you can go on a coil, but I've gone as low as a .2 ohm coil. Right now, I'm vaping off a 24 gauge 4 wrap double parallel coil that's at .25 ohms. Normally, I'll do a dual coil setup around .6 (that's my sweet spot) but as you mentioned when the mood changes I'll change my build and drop it down for a nice warm vape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread