I will never use Element Vape again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
I have placed several orders over the past year with Element vape and the packages always arrived quite quickly. However, I placed an order with them on July 30th and the package has yet to arrive. I don't know what carrier they are using and can't track my order (on a different site, someone said they use xdelivery, but that site didn't recognize my tracking number). When I click on "track package" in the email they sent me on August 1st, the latest update I have gotten has been:" August 3rd. Order has been received at the fulfillment gateway and is being processed" and to the right of that, it says "Westcoast Gateway" (whatever that means). There are no further updates after that. I googled this issue and there were countless posts of people saying their package was lost or it took a month for it to arrive. Everyone also said that when they try to contact Element vape, they get an automated response that doesn't assist them. I really want my order, but I will never use Element vape again. If anyone could shed some light on what may be going on, I'd love to hear it.
Did you ever get your package?

• Agree
Reactions: smacuser

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Not sue what Element Vapes uses during part of their delivery process. The other thing, as I'm sure someone else mentioned--even if you're patient, those delivery fees (seriously? A fee charged for signing for your package?) will kill any chance of me getting future orders placed. Best advice may be to place orders from online sites closer to you. I found several that deliver, in a much more timely fashion.

And to top that off Massachusetts has a 75% vape excise tax. That’s not including the regular sales excise tax and enormous Signature Required fee. So my days of ordering from the states vape stores has dwindled down to next to nothing unfortunately because I’d like to support the local vape community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread