I wish I could vape ______!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vrodder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
East Central Alabama
Maybe an old scotch whisky. Don't know if there are any scotch drinkers here but there is a distinct difference between a cheap, or not so cheap, blended scotch whisky, and an aged scotch whisky. So forget about the blends and focus on something made in scotland which is aged in a sherry barrel for at leats 10 years. A scotch with a nice clean taste without the taste of peat, and peat incidentally is quite a common taste in some brands of scotch because it's in the local water used in the manufacture.
The taste i'm talking about is the aftertaste you get, along with the warm comforting sensation in your throat after it's been swallowed. The best way i could describe it would be the taste of a warm doughnut. So it's not about what the scotch tastes like in your mouth, that is incidental, and 1 scotch tastes the same as any other in that respect. So glenfiddich or The McCallan to name 2 would be good. I realise that an e-liquid couldn't replicate the aftertaste of a good scotch so ...........doughnut flavoured e liquid would be great. I haven't found any yet though !.

ps. If you haven't tried aged scotch i highly recommend it.

A good Single Malt would be nice. I'd also like to find a nice Smooth Kentucky Bourbon (only REAL bourbon anyway) & a good Deutches Dunkel. Yummmy!!!!:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread