I wish someone on ECF would have told me about this...(MVP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bontasia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2014
Texas
I'm kidding of course.

After reading yall going on and on about the MVP I ordered one Sunday along with a Protank II and they came today.

Aaaaaaand yeah, yall were right. I love, love, love it. It's a LOT smaller and a lot heavier than I was expecting but man is it nice.

So easy to use and there really is a difference in flavor and vapor compared to my eGos. This is my first VV/VW device and I can say for sure I am hooked.

I got a bottle of Banana Nut Bread from Mt Baker Vapor and it is SOOOOO good.

Also got my purty Jwrap in the same delivery so it has been a STELLAR vape mail day.

So thank you ECF peoples for pointing me to the MVP!

rsz_mvp.jpg

Bontasia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2014
Texas
I just received mine too. I never would have tried it without the encouragement and excellent info in this forum. Your wrap is so pretty! Congrats on your purchase!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thank you. I'm really loving it. I already want another one so I can have a different look on it. I'm so hooked :)

Bontasia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2014
Texas
that Banana Nut Bread from MBV is gooood.

It REALLY is so good I can't put it down. I'm gonna get the Bananas Gone Nuts and another bottle of this one next time. It's supposed to be very similar to the Banana Nut Bread but with cinnamon added.

I would love to find a great Lemon Cake. The one from Alice In Vape Land is supposed to be ok but very subtle and I want a really strong flavor.

OldSeer

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Sun's Shadow, USA
Now that you have your new MVP... here's a little secret
to learn that will give you many wonderful days and weeks
of wonderful vaping...
Innokin has made the contact pin in the MVP a little to low
for many different types of Clearomizers.... NOT TO WORRY..

DON'T go off and start playing with the contact pin in your MVP...DON'T!!!

Instead... there is a simple and very EASY way to wrap a little piece
of sewing thread... around the contact pins on the clearomizers COILS

It will make the clearomizers work ALL the time.
And... you can even do it to the contact pins in the upper coils (top)
and it will push down the contacting pin in the bottom of any clearomizer so they do make proper contact.

See: Pictures and examples here
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...thread-contact-clearomizer-mod-batteries.html

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
You made a great choice with the MVP 2! It's the best bang for your buck in the vaping world, and a fabulous intro into the more advanced features. I moved from my ego starter kit to the MVP 2 myself. Well, sort of anyway. I had a brief fling with the iTaste VVv3 (another great product) before my darling husband decided to "borrow" it and never return it. The MVP made him feel silly, so it worked out well for me. He doesn't touch it.

antony73

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2014
China
MVPs really are good! I went from Ego to Spinner to MVP2, with a Protank II. It's just such a great combination. I occasionally put on an EVOD, but rarely.

It looks good, feels good and works well.

Only downside, as has been mentioned, no changeable battery. But actually, this isn't too bad because it means that every year or two I will get a new and shiny MVP. Just look at it like upgrading every once in a while.

I want another, just waiting for the right moment to drop it into a conversation with the wife. I did tell her that vaping would be cheaper than smoking, but that really has not been the case at all!

Anyway, congrats on your purchase :toast:

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
It REALLY is so good I can't put it down. I'm gonna get the Bananas Gone Nuts and another bottle of this one next time. It's supposed to be very similar to the Banana Nut Bread but with cinnamon added.

I like MBV's Bananas Gone Nuts too. Definitely worth trying. I like the Banana Nut Bread more - a warm vape of that is like fresh banana bread. Yum. :) Also worth trying - Moo Juice. I didn't try it for ages and then once I did I couldn't stop vaping it.

I haven't tried any lemon type flavors so can't help on that one.

Bontasia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2014
Texas
Now that you have your new MVP... here's a little secret
to learn that will give you many wonderful days and weeks
of wonderful vaping...
Innokin has made the contact pin in the MVP a little to low
for many different types of Clearomizers.... NOT TO WORRY..

DON'T go off and start playing with the contact pin in your MVP...DON'T!!!

Instead... there is a simple and very EASY way to wrap a little piece
of sewing thread... around the contact pins on the clearomizers COILS

It will make the clearomizers work ALL the time.
And... you can even do it to the contact pins in the upper coils (top)
and it will push down the contacting pin in the bottom of any clearomizer so they do make proper contact.

See: Pictures and examples here
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...thread-contact-clearomizer-mod-batteries.html

Wow thanks for the head's up on this.

So far I haven't had an issue with the Portank II, Protank II mini, T3S or Evod.

Honestly I love the T3S. I wish it came with a glass tank and if it did I think that's all I'd use.

I have no use for a huge tank because I'm so OCD I actually like when my tanks get a little low so I can throw in something new.

Thanks for all the comments. And for anyone on the fence about getting an MVP, DO IT. You can get one for $40+shipping at 101vape. I ordered like at 2am on Monday morning and had it Wednesday.

I actually ordered the MVP, then a few bottles of e-liquid from Mt Baker Vapor and a wrap for my MVP from jwraps all in the course of about 20 minutes and all 3 packages arrived on Wednesday. That's awesome processing and shipping on all 3 counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread