I won contest! Yippeeeee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atsirk

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Lake Oswego, Oregon
I can't believe I actually won a contest! Woot! My mom and I were just commiserating on all the bad luck we've been having, I logged on and BAM, got a PM that I won. I'm so excited!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...179960-hex-copper-giveaway-5.html#post3091802

happy-dance.gif

atsirk

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Lake Oswego, Oregon
Thanks for the congrats everyone! It was a lot of fun, I enjoy graphics work and don't get to do enough of it. Big thanks to {{Lynlee}} for turning me on to the contest!!

Need some help making the decisions though - below is the link for what I won - I don't know which batts to choose! I think I'll stick with 510, since 99% of what I have already is threaded that way. Advice anyone? CR2's or 14500's? 3.7 or 6V? I've never tried 6V, and I do already have a few 14500's for my little box mod...oh I'm so bad at choices!

http://atmosusa.biz/2010/08/the-copper-starter-package/

Last edited:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Thanks for the congrats everyone! It was a lot of fun, I enjoy graphics work and don't get to do enough of it. Big thanks to {{Lynlee}} for turning me on to the contest!!

Need some help making the decisions though - below is the link for what I won - I don't know which batts to choose! I think I'll stick with 510, since 99% of what I have already is threaded that way. Advice anyone? CR2's or 14500's? 3.7 or 6V? I've never tried 6V, and I do already have a few 14500's for my little box mod...oh I'm so bad at choices!

I'd say go for the cr2's to do 6v (is the charger included?) since you already have the 14500's for the 3.7v option. If 6v is too much, you can get HV attys or cartos to tone it down to a 5v type vape. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread