Status
Not open for further replies.

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
You can PM Kir to purchase one of these bad boys! They're 17 euros+5 for shipping, an he's also going to be releasing full clear sections for Ody in multiple lengths!

Not sure if I can post this, so plz just delete it if it isn't allowed!!

I just placed my order with him..I believe he is only doing that until his site is more completed with payment options.

Looking forward to the ODY clear tubes as well.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thank you so much for yr support Thanasi :)..really apreciate this :)

@Bilakosgr
Thank you my friend..nice to see you here :)

If they are nice they will work for all our friends here Fanis. You just need to make them as good as you can. It all depends on you buddy:)

Kir Fanis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2011
Greece
gr-modders.com
If they are nice they will work for all our friends here Fanis. You just need to make them as good as you can. It all depends on you buddy:)
i make those clear windows with all of my respect to the "king" iatty and with all my respect to you Imeo :)..so i think it will be a good work :)
Thank you again Thanasi

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
i make those clear windows with all of my respect to the "king" iatty and with all my respect to you Imeo :)..so i think it will be a good work :)
Thank you again Thanasi

i am glad that you want to work this way Fani. GG people deserve the very best

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
Kir Fanis,

This is going to look perfect on an IATTY, I may need to stop reading in this "gg" forum because the more I see and read about items like this very nice clear window the more items I want to be a part of. I dont even have my first gg item yet and get the feeling this is going to get out of hand quickly, I just hope the wife understands :lol:.

Great to see accessories for the items Imeo makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread