iclear16 CE5 clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcottam123

Nov 13, 2013
Mirfield
Hi, i've been using an e-cig for about a month and a half now. I have an ego-t starter kit, with atomiser head and 650 battery. My supply of atomisers is dwindling so I went ahead and got an iclear16 CE5 clearomizer. It arrived today, but the only problem is, is that it doesn't work. I screw it onto my battery, turn on my battery and when i press the button on my battery the LED just flashes repeatedly then stops. I've tried raising the battery pin to meet up with the clearo but still doesn't work.
I was just wondering if anyone had any clues about what could be up with it? Or whether i should just return it and get a replacement?

Also, hello~
First post in these forums, albeit due to just being too lazy to sign up :2cool:

bcottam123

Nov 13, 2013
Mirfield
Just thought i'd give you an update, i took apart the clearomiser, didn't see anything obvious. Woke up this morning and opened it up, and the bottom coil was actually touching the side causing it to short out, moved it over with a toothpick and voila! it's working.
I don't know why i spent so long using the regular ego atomiser, this is so much better with much better flavour and vapour production.
:2cool:

OldSeer

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Sun's Shadow, USA
Just thought i'd give you an update, i took apart the clearomiser, didn't see anything obvious. Woke up this morning and opened it up, and the bottom coil was actually touching the side causing it to short out, moved it over with a toothpick and voila! it's working.
I don't know why i spent so long using the regular ego atomiser, this is so much better with much better flavour and vapour production.
:2cool:

Glad to hear you got your problem solved. Well done!

I'm enjoying a vape of coffee from Mt Baker (50/50 .0 nic) on my MVP 2.0
and an iclear 16 giving me a wonderfull warm tasting and beautiful
soft clouds of vapor rolling out...

Have a grrrreat day.... bcottam and meant to all our friends at ECF...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread